•6• Wow..

Brian's PoV
"W-What?" I said shakily.
"I'm sorry Brian." He said.
Sal left my room and went to his house. I started crying on my pillow and my mom came in.
"Brian What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing ma." I said.
She left the room and I cried.
Sal's PoV
Wanna know why I did that to Brian?
Well here's why.
Earlier that day...
I was grabbed by the shirt by Anthony and I was against the wall.
"Listen Vulcano if you go near that freak, I'll expose you saying that you are gay!" He said.
"Now if he asks you to be with him, you say you can't. Because you are dating me." He said.
Back to now....
That's why I couldn't be with Brian. I wish I could but I didn't want to get expose if only. I got an idea! I will date Brian in secret! I rushed back to Brian's house.
"Sorry Mrs Quinn I left something here." I said.
I rushed back to Brian's room and I saw him.
"Brian! Forget about what I said when you asked me to be with you. I will be your boyfriend!" I said.
I sat on the bed with him and I had told him why I couldn't in the first place and I told him how I could date him secretly.
"Wow Sal." He said.
I leaned over and kissed him. I laid down on the bed and I was on top of him. His hands roamed at my sides. I run my hands down his chest. I slid my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues meld together. We pull apart and our foreheads rest against each other's.
"I love you Brian."
"I love you too Sal."