•19• I Don't Think This Will Work Out..

Sal's PoV
Eyes shifted our way. People groaned in disgust, people laughed and people were just plainly... disgusted. Casey, James, and Joe just looked at us in shock.

Joe immediately began to yell at this asshole. "Yo. Anthony! Do you admit to everyone that you have feelings for Sal?!" Joe shouted. Gasps came from the groups of students. Anthony licked his lips and tried to speak again, but nothing came out. He stuttered.

Casey and James stood there. Casey had his arm around James and they were still shocked. I began to run as I felt eyes staring at me. I ran outside of school.

"Sal! Wait!" Brian yelled. I ran and I heard the other guys. Casey and James and Joe came along. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I ran as fast as I could.

The world doesn't expect someone stressed and depressing like me. The guys caught up to me and I was surprised. Brian looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"Sal. Does it really matter what the fuck the fucking asshole has to say? No? Exactly!" He said. Casey joined the hug and so do James and Joe.

I didn't want people judging me. Judging me because of my sexuality.

I sat in the park sitting under a tree. Casey and James did their thing which was talk about random shit. Joe went to go get Bessie. I was comforted with Brian's comfort. He kissed the top of my head and he told everything was gonna be okay.

"Hey guys. Me and James are gonna go get some soda. Do you guys want anything?" Casey asked. Brian looked at me and I shook my head. He wanted a can of soda. After they left, I deeply sighed and felt tears come down like a river.

Brian looked at me and tried comforting me and touched my arm but I pushed his hand away. "Sal what's wrong?" Brian asked me.

Casey's PoV
We walked to go get some soda. I held hands with James and I kissed his cheek. I wondered what happened between those two.

We got the sodas and we walked back. Bessie and Joe met us halfway and we walked back. I heard sobs.

"Guys. Be quiet." I said. We all listened to what Sal and Brian were saying and all of us were curious.

"What do you mean Sal?" Brian sobbed. Sal had tears coming down his face swiftly. "Brian. I don't think this won't work." Oh no.

"Just because of some dumbass kid?!" Brian said. "The whole school found out!"

"I'm sorry Brian. This is the end of our relationship." Sal said and he got up and walked away.

Holy shit.