•13• Pizza Hut

Sal's PoV
Me, Brian, Joe, James and Casey were at the table in lunch. We were eating our lunch. We put three soda cans. One for me and Brian. One for James and Casey. And one for Joe.

James burped loudly. I tried swatting the smell away. Casey started cracking up.
"James you disgusting piece of shit!"

I was bored and I stuck a spoon in Brian's mouth. He took it out in disgust and threw the spoon behind him.

We all laughed at him. Casey had his arm around James and James lied his head down on his shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We left school and was playing around while walking home. Joe and Brian played and accidentally fell on someone's lawn.

They came outside. It was a lady.
"Hey! What did I tell you about walking on my lawn?!" She yelled.
We all ran as fast as we could. James was on Casey's back. I held Brian's hand.

"What's her fucking problem eh?" Joe yelled.
We stopped by Bessie's house to pick her up.

We went to Pizza Hut to eat. "Rock You like A Hurricane" was playing. And there were TVs there. "Beavis and Butthead" was playing.

I ordered a half cheese and pepperoni pizza to share with Brian. James and Casey got a Hawaiian pizza. And Bessie and Joe got cheese pizza.

I drank my soda. I saw Anthony and his friends. Shit. I hit Brian's arm.
"Ow Sal! What was that-" I pointed to Anthony.

"Guys look! It's him. Anthony." Brian told the guys.
"That's the Anthony faggot right Joey?" Bessie said.

I hid my laughter. We paid and left. We walked home and I got a piggyback by Brian. I got on his shoulders. I tried not to fall asleep on his shoulders. Eventually I did.

We all stopped by James' house to drop him off.
"Alright James bye." I said and waved.
"Bye babe." Casey said.

He leant over and kissed James' lips. We then walked to Casey's, Joe's and Bessie's houses. Then Brian took me home.
"I'll see you tomorrow baby." He said.

He kissed me and waved goodbye. I got in my house and went upstairs. I fell asleep.
Man was today a heck of a day.