•8• Brian's House

Sal's PoV
I walked to my house. I entered my front and saw my ma.
"Hi Ma!" I said.
"Hi honey! How was school today?"
"It was good. So I have a question to ask. Can I go to Brian's house?" I asked her.
She nodded her head.
"But you better be home by 8:00 ok honey?" She said.

I ran upstairs and got changed into a black shorts and a striped shirt. I fixed my hair and put on my shoes. I put on my watch.
"Alright ma I'm leaving!" I said.
"But be home by 8:00 ok! I love you!" She said.
"I love you too Ma!" I said.

I looked at my watch. It was 2:30. I walked to Brian's house. I knocked on the door and Brian opened the door.
"Hey Sal." He said while kissed me.
"Hi Bri." I entered his house and went to his room. I looked at his dorky sci-fi posters.

"So Sal. My parents left me home alone. They are coming back at 11:00. Do you play Super Mario World?" He asked.
"Sure!" I said.

I got bored a little. I watched Brian after I got bored.
I planted a kiss on his cheek. He sighed. I kissed his cheek again. He sighed heavily. I went to kiss his cheek before he planted his lips on mine. He pushed me down the bed. He took off my shirt and chucked it to the side. I took off his shirt. He pushed his lips into mine. I got lost in the kiss.

He kissed down my jawline and my neck. He kissed down my chest and pulled at my shorts. I was only left in my boxers. I pulled off his shorts and chucked them across the room. He took off my shorts. He took off my boxers and grabbed my shaft in his hands.
"Are you sure if I can do this?" He asked.
I nodded my head.

He put my shaft his mouth and started sucking on it. I threw my head back and moaned. I felt his tongue on my shaft. I spilled my climax into his mouth.

He came back up and kissed me passionately. It was heated kiss. I took off his boxers and threw them. I have to tell you he was big like I mean BIG.

He began to thrust while I gripped on the bedsheets. My fingers started to hurt. He gripped his fingers on my hips. I felt his climax coming. He spilled his climax into me and pulled out.

We both flopped on the bed next to each other.
"I love you Sal."
"I love you too Bri."
We decided to put on our boxers and watch a movie. We put the movie IT. We went downstairs to make popcorn. I got the popcorn and threw it at Brian. We threw some and laughed.

We went back upstairs. We put the movie on and watched IT. I nuzzled my face into Brian's neck when I saw a scary part.

"Beep Beep Richie!" Pennywise said.
"I didn't hear that! I didn't!" Richie said.
"Come on up Richie! I got a balloon for you!" I heard Pennywise's demonic laugh.
I saw the balloons fall down from the ceiling. The man next to Richie looked at him in confusion. I got freaked out from the blood from the balloons getting on people's faces. The blood went on Richie's face and he screamed in fear. I looked away from the screen.
"Get out before it gets dark tonight! Your too old to stop me! Your all to OLD! Excuse me sir! Do you have Prince Albert in can? You do? Well you better let the poor guy out!" Pennywise started doing some weird noise. Richie quickly got in his car and drove away with blood on his face.

"Shh Sal. It's okay babe. You've got me." Brian said while kissing the top of my head.
I nodded my head and cuddled with Brian. He pulled me closer.

Ben was in the forest alone. He heard someone calling his name.
"Ben! Ben! Up here buddy!"
"Daddy?" He said.
Ben ran to the lake.
"Benny! Ben! Ben!"
He thought he saw his father.
"Daddy?" He said.
"Thats my home now son! Wanna a balloon Ben?" Ben's 'Dad' was turning into Pennywise.
"They all float! Come here son! You'll like down there! You'll never have to grow up!"
Pennywise appeared on the screen and laughed. All of sudden, he vanished.
Ben feels something on his foot and looks down and he sees some kind of sea monster.
"They float. They all float. And when your down here with me then boy you'll float too!"
It showed the grownup version of Ben. He was gonna drink from his bottle of alcohol but then he dropped it and started hyperventilating.

Brian looks at me.
"Your okay babe?" He asked.
I nodded my head in fear and kept watching the movie.

Beverly was gonna drink tea with a guest until she looked down at her cup. It was filled with blood. She screams in terror and drops the cup. The lady tries to pick it up before looking up at Beverly and turns into something hideous and scary.
"Your not real!" She screamed.

I'm wondering why I'm getting scared over dramatic music playing in the background. Jesus I never understand this kind of nonsense shit. It was fucking ridiculous. Anyway after my bad rant, I looked at Brian. He looked down and smiled. He leant down and kissed my lips. He pulled away.

I went to use the restroom and peed. I washed my hands with his soap. Let me tell you, the soap in his bathroom smelled nice. He had paused the movie so we could finish watching it. I cuddle him and I felt safe in his arms. He felt like a big teddy bear when you would hug him.

I looked at my watch. It was 7:55. The movie was basically 3 hours! I put on my clothes.
"Bri my mom wants me home by 8. So I'll see you tomorrow. Hey by the way, today was fun." I said.
He came and hugged me. I gave him a lingering kiss.

"See you tomorrow Babe!" I said.
I ran home. I opened the door. I saw my ma and Jenna.
"Hey Ma! Oh hi Jenna." I said hi to Jenna in a disgusted voice. I went upstairs and I flopped in my bed. I looked up at the ceiling.
Today was the best day... Ever.

I'm so sorry if this chapter was long! BTW, I'm also sorry I wrote long parts of 1990 version of IT.