•7• Pass the Note

Sal's PoV
I was walking with Brian to school. We were walking side by side and I intertwined fingers with him. He looked down at our hands and smiled.
"I swear to god Sal you are adorable." He said.
I laughed and I pecked his lips.
"I swear you can't get any cuter Sal."
We arrived to school. I saw Anthony and Brian quickly walked away. Anthony walked up to me.
"What's up Sal?"
"The sky and clouds are up dumbass." I spat at him.
His smile turned into a frown. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.
"Now listen you bitch, if you don't do what I say, I'll expose you." He said.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker and went to Algebra. I sat next to Brian and Joe while Anthony sat in the way back.
Mr. Clark started to teach the class.
"Now you have to use the formula h=vt-16t2 where h is the height." All I heard was blah blah when he talked because I really didn't care about Algebra. Brian pasted me a note and I looked at him. He smiled.
"Read it." He mouthed.
I opened the note. I chuckled at his note.
"Your are so adorable and cute. You are my hubby. Love you so much babe! xxx Brian."
I looked at him after reading the note. I smiled and mouthed.
"Love you too." I winked.
He blushed.
"Umm Mr. Quinn and Vulcano? Are you paying attention?" Mr. Clark asked.
"Yeah he's explaining the problem to me because I don't understand it." I said.
Mr. Clark kept teaching and I blew a kiss to Brian. He pretended to catch the kiss and blew me a kiss back. It was time for gym class. I decided to play basketball with Joe.
"You go Sal!" Brian yelled.
I laughed at him.
I made a three pointer shot and I basically won the game from 15-11.
"You did it Sal!" Brian said.
He came up and hugged me.
I was all sweaty and went to the locker room. Brian came for behind me and tickled me at my sides. I laughed from him tickling me.
I was against a locker and Brian had his arm above my head while his other arm was on his hip.
"So you wanna come over to my house?" He asked.
I nodded my head and smiled. He leaned and our lips met. I tilted my head and our tongues melded together. I pulled away and we chuckled.
The day went by quick and I was outside waiting for Brian. I saw him and we chatted until I needed to go home.
"See you at your house Bri!" I said.
Thank god Anthony wasn't around me today.