39

39.| Know the enemy

| Know the enemy

"Hello, girls. It's nice to see you again." Isobel smiles at Elena and I. I instantly glare at her as Jenna looks over at us, tears are already rolling down her face.

"Again?" Jenna asks, her voice cracking and my lips part. I try to say something but nothing comes outs. My throats really dry and I don't know what to do so I look over at Elena who seems just as panicked as i do.

"So you're the women who's dating my husband. I need to speak to the girls. May I come in?" Isobel Asks looking towards Jenna and my eyes widen.

"No n- no. Don't invite her in." Elena stuttered and I stepped forwards glaring at Isobel.

"I need to speak to you, Cassie." Isobel says as she looks at me and anger over takes my entire body.

"No." I snap before slamming the door in her face and I slowly turn around and see Jenna's crying more.

"You knew she was alive? Ric? John? Did they know?" She chokes out.

"We can't explain everything, Jenna." Elena started to say.

"No." Jenna shakes her head before run off, darting up the stairs and Elena and I both quickly chase after her "Jenna, please. We can explain." I say as we chase after her and Jenna runs into her room and slams the door shut.

I try to open the door but it won't budge. And I let out a deep sigh "Jenna, please. We can explain what's going on, just please." Elena begs and sound of Jenna sobbing fills my ears and I let out a deep sigh as I lean against the door and slowly slid down.

•••

I'm in the living room biting my nails nervously while Elena answers the door and Alaric walks into the house. I had called him earlier and told him what happened and he was already on his way, Stefan or Damon told him just before I had called, I can't remember which one exactly.

"Hey. Is she up?" Alaric asked us and I got up from the couch.

"She won't come out of her room." Elena informed him.

"What'd you tell her?" Alaric asked looking between Elena and I and I let out a huff before walking over to him.

"Nothing. abso-friggin-lutely Nothing." I sneered as I ran my hands through my long black hair.

My hair was in a messy bun. My eyes had bags under them. I haven't slept. I couldn't, I couldn't miss an opportunity to talk to Jenna if she had come out of her bedroom.

"We're gonna have to fix this, and I mean now." He replies and I quickly nod my head, rubbing my temples
but my head quickly turns as I hear someone rushing down the stairs and
I soon see that it's Jenna.