21

21.| Isobel

Stefan, Elena, Serena, and I were walking into school and Alaric instantly spotted the four of us and walked over to us

"Hey, mr. Saltzman." Elena Said and Alaric looked over at me probably looking at me sun glasses

"Rick." I mumbled and he gave me a questioning look.

I think everyone could already tell something was up with me. I'm not dressing like I usually am. I have on black legging, an over the shoulder shirt, black knee high boots, and my black sun glasses.

"She's been drinking everyday for the last week." Serena said and I let out a groan as I rubbed my head trying to stop my head from throbbing.

"Come with me. We need to talk" Alaric said and I sighed as the four of us quickly follow into his class room where he tells us the news of Isobels return.

•••

We were all gathered in His classroom when Alaric told us about his wife's epic return.

"This is just a nightmare." I groaned as I rubbed my temples and that's when Damon decided to walk into the room.

"Damon, that's for coming." Alaric had told the oldest vampire.

"I'm sorry I'm late, my dog ate my Uh... never mind" Damon stopped when he had noticed all the looks on our faces.

"What's with all of the furrowed brows?" Damon questioned.

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric had informed him.

"Isobels here in town?" Damon scoffed at the mention of the women's name and Alaric nodded.

I instantly felt Damon's gaze on me but I forced myself to ignored and take in deep breaths. I swear this town is seriously starting to look like a freaking side show.

"Did you ask her about uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon began questioning Alaric.

"No" the man answered

"No, they're not?" Damon asked

"No, I didn't ask." Alaric told him

"What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask" Alaric said

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?"

"I don't know." Alaric groaned