27

27.|kill or be killed

Jeremy, Elena, and I stood in the bathroom, all three of us brushing our teeth at the same time

Jeremy, Elena, and I stood in the bathroom, all three of us brushing our teeth at the same time. My bathrooms plumping had gotten messed up so I'm sharing with Elena and Jeremy for the next few days until I can get it fixed.

"I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf" Jeremy had spoke up which made me look over at him.

"We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for sure is that mason and Ian lockwood are." Elena said and I glanced at her before spitting the toothpaste into the sink before sighing.

"Could you leave Ian out of this?" I snapped.

"Cassie, your boyfriend is a werewolf, he's already in this" Elena told me and I glared at her

"Well Guess What? Your boyfriend a killer vampire and you don't see me constantly reminding you of that do you? Oh wait? I just did"
I fake smiled at my sister and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyways..." Jeremy cut in "it should be easy enough for us to find out." Jeremy added making both Elena and I look at him.

"There is no us. I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore but that doesn't mean that I want you involved in it. Jeremy I don't even want Cassie involved in this" Elena sighed.

"By definition of this family, I'm involved" Jeremy snapped lightly.

"Jeremy, Elena is right. This is dangerous, you don't know how much Elena have been in danger for the last few months, I already have enough of the people that I love involved in the supernatural, all my best friends, my sister, my uncle/dad, my boyfriend, I can't have you being involved with this too, so, please, just stay out of it" I had pleaded and Jeremy had looked at me like he wanted to say something  but stopped himself.

"Alright. I was just saying" Jeremy mumbled before he walked out of the room and I let out a sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Elena had soon opened her mouth to say something but I had simply walked back into my room not allowing her to say anything to me

"And now it's just me" I heard her mumbled as I walked past her and into my bedroom.

Once I was back in my room I let out a deep sigh as I walked over to my closet to pick out some clothes for this barbecue thing in the park. As I went through all the different articles of clothes I let out a sigh.

I froze in my place when I felt the presence of someone before me and I had swiftly turned around only to find Elena standing behind me and I frowned.

"What are you doing Elena?" I rolled my eyes as I stared at my sister. I guess I'm mad at her because Stefan is awesome, and it wasn't his fault that he had to spend the day with his crazy ex but she's still picking fights. I guess I feel like Stefan deserves better than that.