12

12.| unpleasantville

"Elena! I need the money!" I heard Jeremy yell from downstairs and I slightly smiled realizing that it meant that the pizza was finally here, after all that waiting

I jumped out of my bed and I quickly ran into the hallway only to collide with Stefan and I slowly backed up before I looked at him.

"Hey." I mumbled

"Hey, How are you?" He asked me

"I'm okay." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

You could say I haven't really been talking to anyone since i found out I was adopted, Elena has been handling it a lot better than I have, that's for sure.

"Cassie, you can't just avoid me." He said as I started walking away.

"I'm not avoiding you. I just want some god Damn pizza." I groaned before pulling quickly ran down stairs and spotted Elena giving the pizza man money.

I glanced at him and the two of us made eye contact, something about him seemed so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I just shrugged it off and ran to the pizza box and grabbed a slice of pizza and I shoved it into my mouth and I practically moaned at how amazing it had tasted.

"You have good night now." The pizza said with a smile on his face

"You too." I called before I shut the front door and went in for another piece of pizza.

• • •

Elena, Serena, Caroline, and I were all just sitting in the courtyard together

Elena, Serena, Caroline, and I were all just sitting in the courtyard together. Elena and I had just gave Caroline and Serena necklaces that had vervain in them.

Of course Caroline had no idea it had vervain in hers but Serena did and she was perfectly fine with it.

"It's So pretty. Thank you. God, it'll go with like everything. So what's the occasion?" Caroline asked.

"No occasion. Just a little friend gift." Elena told her.

"Lesbian friend necklace? Cause we're freaky like that" Caroline joked.

1| Unbreakable » The vampire diaries On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara