31

31.|Katerina

Third persons;

Third persons;

Elena knocked on the door to the Salvatore boarding house and Damon had answered the door rather quickly, he frowned when he saw that it was just Elena.

"Oh, hello Elena." He spoke

"Is Stefan here?" Elena asked "he called, said it was important"

"Right this way." Damon said as he opened the door more and Elena had entered the house and followed him to the living room.

"How's cassie?" Damon asked and Elena let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know, Damon. She won't talk to anyone, I feel like I have to keep an eye on her because of what happened last night, but she keeps pushing me away" Elena told him and Damon nodded.

"Give it time. She just lost someone she loved, if you keep hounding her, she might just break, she may act strong but
she's not unbreakable" Damon said and Elena slowly nodded.

"Hey" Stefan said as the two walked into the living.

"What is this about? I'd really rather be home in case Cassie needs me." Elena sighed but her mouth had dropped when she
saw rose standing next to Stefan. "You."

"Where's your sister? We might need her for this" Rose spoke up.

"Held up in her room. She won't come out, she's not eating, it's probably ten times worse because you held her against her will! Besides I don't want her involved with this anymore, she deserves better than to be hurt like this all the time." Elena crossed her arms over her chest.

•••

Cassie was out in the woods, her eyes baggy and swollen from all the crying she had been doing for the last few days

She held a bow and arrow in her hands and aimed it the target for what seemed like the millionth time, her hands were shaking, as her anger rose.

The target had one picture one it, Katherine pierce and what made it all the worse was the fact that She had looked exactly like her sister.

So whenever she sees her sister, it's like this anger takes over her she can't control so she pushes Elena away and slams the door in her face. She hated that Katherine and Elena look alike because not Cassie Pictures Elena as the one who had killed the love of her life ever though she knows it's not true.