30

30.|Rose

When you lose someone

When you lose someone... it stays with you, reminding you just how easy it is to get hurt. You wake up every morning and for a second... you just forget, but then you remember, and it's like you are losing them all over again, there's nothing you can do about it.

My eyes slowly opened when I heard the sound of voice and I looked around the room slowly before looking down at my hands and saw that I was tied to a chair.

I had rope tied around my mouth, so I couldn't speak, I started moving around trying to get out but I stopped when I heard my sisters voice and I looked towards her and saw that she was talking to a older women with a pixie hair cut and I grunted.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet" the women spoke.

"What do you want?" Elena asked and the women slapped making me scream out out as Elena flew across the room and landed on the couch.

Elena wasn't moving and I felt my heart beating faster and I began screaming louder.

"Ian, no, don't leave me"

The whole thing just reminded me of losing Ian, I couldn't handle it

The whole thing just reminded me of losing Ian, I couldn't handle it. I felt so empty without him and I knew that nothing would ever change that.

"I want you to be quiet" the women spoke walking over to me and taking the rope out of my mouth and staring into my eyes "shut up"

I scoffed as I glared at her "did you not understand that you can't compel a vampire hunter" I growled and she huffed.

"There other ways I can make you shut up" she threatened and I just stared at her.

"I'm sure there are. Go ahead. Try one. I have nothing left to lose" I said and she had frowned before backing up and walking out of the room. I let out a sigh as I looked down at my dress and tears slowly started pouring from my eyes as I saw all the blood everywhere. I let out a muffled cry as I remember that Ian had given me his necklace before he died and when they had taken me and Elena, I dropped it.