38

38.| The house guest

I woke up to a small breeze hitting my body and I let out a groan before rolling over and covering my body with the blanket

I woke up to a small breeze hitting my body and I let out a groan before rolling over and covering my body with the blanket. My naked body.

"Quiet." I heard a guys voice and my body jolted up and my eyes snapped opened as I looked over at one of my dear friends naked form, panic taking over my body.

"Matt?!" I gasped and he sat up before looking over at me with a frown and took over my appearance then he looked down at his own naked body.

"Cassie? Oh shit..." he rubbed his head. I quickly let the blanket drop as I rushed off of the bed and pulled on my bra and underwear.

"This never happened." I mumbled shaking my head rapidly.

"Cass, I'm pretty sure it did." Matt said coming behind me and I shook my head.

"No. No. It didn't." I sighed

"Cassie..."

"Will you get dressed?" I snapped and Matt looked down at his... junk a simple "oh." Leaving his lips before he grabbed his boxers from the floor.

My phone had been continuously ringing but I just ignored it as I tried my best to get dressed so I could get out of there. I could find everything but my shirt and it was irritating me.

"Cassie, what are freaking out about?" Matt sighed as I pulled up my jeans.

"What am I freaking out about? Really? We had sex and you're not only one of my best friends ex boyfriend but also my sisters!" I exclaim.

"Cassie. It's not that big of a deal. I won't tell anyone." Matt said and I tossed on a random shirt before turning towards him looking serious.

"Promise?" I asked him and he nodded

"I promise." He said and i quickly hugged him but it got awkward soon so we both quickly pulled away.

"Yeah. I'm gonna just..." I mumbled before rushing out of the room and looking down at my phone notifications

2 missed calls from Damn hottie.
4 missed calls from stef the vamp
7 missed calls from Lena.
27 new text messages

I frown at all the notifications and
let out a groan before I hop into my
car and drive away from the Donovan household as fast as possible.

•••

After getting back to the Salvatore boarding house and goes up to Stefan's room where I find everyone waiting and my facial expression changes when I see Katherine sitting on the youngest Salvatore brothers bed. My blood had started boiling, it wasn't because I
was jealous, Stefan and I had only kissed once it didn't mean anything
but, because I hated Katherine pierce.