05

05.| you're undead to me

My eyes slowly fluttered opened and I let out a sigh as I remember what had happened just a few days ago, how I had found Caroline and how badly I wanted to help her and make her feel better and make her pain go away

I guess I really can't say I hate Caroline Forbes because if I did I wouldn't have been as worried about her as I was or as I am.

I feel terrified for her and I'm happy that Stefan had Damon, I feel like he should be arrested or something though.

Stefan called Elena after the party and left her a "vague" message saying he was going to be gone for a few days and that he was dealing with Damon.

I slowly climbed out of bed and walked over to my dresser before I walked out of my room and to the Elena and Jeremy's bathroom since my pipes are all messed up.

I put my hand on the door knob and when I opened the door I saw Vicky brushing her teeth in nothing but one of Jeremy's T-shirt's and her underwear.

She looked over at me and stopped brushing her teeth.

"Uh- Hey Cassie- Uh, I'm sorry, I'm almost done" She stammered

"It's okay. Uh take your time" I spoke up before closing the door but I stopped and opened it again.

"So... Uh? You and Jeremy?" I asked and she just nodded shyly

"I love you Vicky but please don't hurt my brother. If you want to be with him than don't go back to Tyler." I pleaded and her eyes widened as her mouth dropped

"Oh, well, I have no plans to. I really do like Jeremy. He makes me feel different, I just couldn't before" she admitted and I smiled

"Okay" I said before walking out of the bathroom and shutting the door again and I walked downstairs only to see Elena and Jenna sitting in the kitchen.

"Jenna are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" Elena asked

"You saw her too?" I asked

"Uh-huh" Jenna hummed

"Worse. I heard her" Elena frowned making me scrunch up my nose. Elena was always the light sleeper of the family.

"And you have no objection?" Elena asked Jenna

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and uh, just so you guys know, I won't be home for dinner" Jenna said and my eyes widened in surprise.

"So you're really gonna do it? You're gonna go out with Logan?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yeah. That she plan" she spoke softly making me smile.

"And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asked looking towards Elena making her from.

"Not since he left that very vague message three day ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, I have something I have to do. I'll Uh explain in a few days."" Elena said imitating Stefan