Chapter 10: Personal Assessment

AKAI FUKODA

*Slam*

A loud noise of folders being slammed silenced everyone.

It was Yeonsu Na and she seems to be in terrible mood. Her cerulean blue eyes sharply looked at us. It seems like anytime now she would tear us into pieces.

"Change into your P.E. outfit now! I will be teaching you self defense." She said sternly. She didn't even wait for us to respond or atleast greet her.

Thinking of these, I just remembered that I haven't figured out why they are here.

If I remember it correctly, KSA is running short in agents. Some of them actually died by the hands of the UNION. It's understandable. The UNION does whatever they wanted, and if the UNION hates this country, then they'll erase this country out of the map. That is how easy things are for them.

Could they be recruiting? If so, then I'm very sure that Shinwoo Han is one of the candidates.

≥≥≥≥≥≥

It didn't really took us long to change into our clothes. The students were terrified by Yeonsu's temper, they don't even want to be a minute late. As soon as we've changed our outfits we headed directly to the field.

As usual, Yeonsu is already standing on the field but without any papers on her hands.

"Today's lesson is self defense. You'll have to land a fist on me and pin me down within 3 minutes. Your grades will depend on your performance." She explained.  "Of course, I have to defend myself as well." She added.

As soon the students heard her explaination they all lost their colors.

"Are you kidding me? Who can beat her?"

I heard one of my classmates whispered.

I wasn't really nervous. I know I'm stronger than Yeonsu by ten folds. For me, Yeonsu is just like a new recruit. I'm very sure that she won't last with two moves on me. But, of course the case today is different. I'm wearing Dexter's wristband.

The wristband suppresses and reduces my strength by 90%, hence, I'm just the same as the students. Still, I wasn't afraid.

"Let's begin with you, Shinwoo." Yeonsu's eyes slid to Shinwoo who is very sleepy.

"Eh, me? Why?" Shinwoo pointed his self and flinched. He's obviously not ready. But, he didn't seem nervous as well.

"Because you're always sleepy, now stop idling and move quickly!" Yeonsu sternly said.

Shinwoo didn't really have a choice. He scratched his head and walked infront of Yeonsu. They were three meters apart.

Yeonsu tossed a stopwatch towards Hyun Joon. Hyun Joon caught it.

"You'll tell us when to begin and when to end." Yeonsu said. Hyun Joon only nodded.

Hyun looked at the watch "ready, and" he clicked a button and said, "begin!"

Yeonsu didn't wasted a second and dashed towards Shinwoo with a heavy fist aiming for his face. Shinwoo was able to react quickly and leapt off before Yeonsu could touch him. When there was enough distance he shot a low kick. Unfortunately, his not fast enough. Yeonsu leapt before his leg could even touch her. She then threw a heavy punch aiming on his face while at the mid air, but Shinwoo was able to deflect it.

Shinwoo quickly retreated.

Everyone was astounded.

Yeonsu just dashed as soon as Hyun gave the cue. Thinking about this, the students went pale. What if they can't react like Shinwoo, will teacher Yeonsu beat them to pulp?