Chapter 9: Crimson Hair and Amber Eyes

AKAI FUKODA

6:30 p.m.

The sun has fully set. The sky's color turned from orange to raven black. Countless stars twinkled. The night is silent.

We are already extremely late. The kids should be hanging out on Rai's place but because they waited for me, they will have to cancel their plans and head home.

Truthfully, I was touched that they care for me. I didn't expect for them to wait for me until dusk. Though, I have to admit that I find them annoying sometimes.

Ikhan's words ignited my spirit. He awakened my weakened soul and encouraged me to stand up again.

He's right. If I don't want someone to misunderstood then I have to prove them wrong. If I don't want Seo Jeong to misunderstood then I have to prove her wrong. I will prove to her that I am not a traitor and that I never used her as bait. And I will break those leash that binds her neck. I will set her free.

The kids conversation was interrupted.

A group of thugs blocked their way.

"Ah!!" Yoona and Sui exclaimed as they fell on the ground.

My brows furrowed. I looked at the group of thugs coldly. Just wait you bastards, I will cut your limbs later.

"Hey!! watch where you're going!? Are you blind!?" A fat thug scolded.

I clenched my jaw.

Who is this guy? He was the one who bumped Yoona and Sui on purpose, and he still got the guts to complain?

"What is wrong with you!? You bumped on them on purpose!" Ikhan retorted.

"What did you say? Are you accusing me?!" The fat thug roared

"Kids these days have no manners, they've become arrogants. Let's teach these guys a lesson." Another one of them remarked.

I gritted my teeth. You think you're the right guy here? Bastard, just you wait.

"Move aside, you're blocking the path!" I coldly demanded.

The group of thugs looked at me and was silent for a moment.

"Hahaha," they broke into laughters. It's like my presence was just a joke for them

"Look at this girl, she's actually threatening us." One of them jeered. They all looked at me with a sneer.

"I think you better stay out of this." The fat thug said.

Oh, is that a threat.

"If you're not going to apologize, then move aside and save your breaths. You will need it for later. " I said coldly. I looked at the eyes of the fat thug with full killing intent.

"Ahjusiis, I think you need to use some common sense." Shinwoo's voice erupted.

The thugs looked at Shinwoo, they were clearly insulted.

"Would they be frightened if you didn't do anything wrong?" Shinwoo asked. I could clearly see in his eyes that his ready to land a punch on these guys.

"Bastard!! This guy thinks he's righteous!" One of the thugs exclaimed.

Apparently, Shinwoo already approached us earlier. He's facing the fat thug, he's right hand is tightly gripping his bag.

"You're so dead!!!" The fat thug roared and swung his right fist.

I clenched my fist, ready to attack but...