Chapter 4: Coincedence

Oddly, teacher Fedor Park is late today. Some students were confused about this. He never was tardy and never ever neglected his classes. Some students were delighted about his absence.

"Thank goodness his late! I haven't finished my assignment on his subject!" One of my classmates exclaimed.

Just then, the door opened widely and teacher Fedor entered with his usual terrifying face. Two more people followed behind him.

My classmate who was delighted earlier, now sulkily sat down. I mentally laughed on his misfortune.

Just as teacher Fedor reached his table, Hyun stood up and alarmed my classmates.

"Attention!" Hyun lead. As a class representative, it is his duty to lead us. Everyone stood up and greeted teacher Fedor and the visitors.

How odd, those two are actually familiar.

"Be seated" teacher Fedor commanded. Everyone did as told.

"Today, your Science and Physical instructors are assigned on other classes." He started announcing. The students then broke into buzzing whispers. Teacher Fedor winced in annoyance, he slammed his palm on his table and everyone went silent.

"These two will then substitute for them. Pay respect to them and listen to them carefully." He continued, he glanced at the two beside him. "Please introduce yourselves," he said.

I fixed my amber eyes on the two person beside him.

A woman in her mid-thirties stood firmly with her hands neatly folded on her back. Her hair is tied in ponytail neatly and reaches her hips. She had a firm and stern look on her face, the way she look at us is like scrutinizing us for mistakes.

Beside the woman is a man in his mid-thirties as well. His hair is gray and quite a mess. Although his hair is silver, his face says he's young. Unlike the woman beside him, his face is just plain and emotionless. Not even a single trace of austerity could be seen. His eyes moves one by one, observing our faces.

"I'm Sangin Ahn, I will be teaching you with Physical Science" the man with gray hair introduced himself.

The woman beside him followed, "Yeonsu Na, I will be teaching you with Physical Education"

The class seems ecstatic with their new teachers. They were whispering gladly a faint smile plastered on their face. While I only glanced at the two new sub teachers.

Yeonsu Na

Sangin Ahn,

Their names etched into my mind. I pondered deeply and clenched my fist, forcing myself to remember those familiar names.

"Agent Crimson, these two are agents from korea" A voice echoed in my mind.

*Flashback*

"Agent Crimson, these two are agents from korea. I am their doctor and I will be responsible for modifying them." A chubby doctor in his lab coat explained.

"Very well doctor, please use this data as your base when modifying them." I replied and handed him the folder and the USB flash drive that Dexter and I worked so hard last night.

The doctor accepted it and bowed.

"By the way, what are their names?" I inquired.

The doctor felt uneasy and remained silent. I understand why they wouldn't tell their names. Inside the org. You can't easily trust anyone. So most of the time, the staffs and agents use codenames to hide their identities.