Chapter 17

A few weeks had past and the ring conflicts will be held in a few more weeks.

Training has been intense for Lekatsu , being indoctrinate by a Spartan tutor makes it even harder. Pushing him beyond his limits has never been his style and here he is laying on the cold hard dirt after climbing the entire hill with two mini wrecking ball or prison ball around his ankles.

He sigh and grave his bottle of water only to realised it's already drained.

' I'm going to die ' he dramatically thought .

" Brother, Maman asked me to bring you thi —" Tsuna cut off his words when he saw the position his brother is.

Lekatsu heard his brother's voice and immediately sprang up and tried to tackle his younger sibling for a hug, who in return dodged it .

The younger of the two only sigh at the idiotic display that his brother presented.

" As I was saying. Mother wanted me to deliver your bento " he said and gently placed it down to the ground. He was about to leave when Reborn suddenly appeared dressed up as a sun flower.

The shorter male stare at Reborn for a few minutes before greeting him.

" Tsuna, would you like to help you brother train?" He asked or more like demand to the two Sawada.

Lekatsu was about to protest but Tsuna quickly agreed .

The older of the two gave Tsuna a concern look and Tsuna quickly went to his fighting stance.

Seeing this, he doesn't have a choice but to battle. Going into his stance, eyes narrowed in concentration as he dashed forward quickly using his right hand Tsuna blocked his brother's attack and quickly grabbed his arms using a low percent of his flames and kicked Lekatsu in the abdomen.

Lekatsu held his lower area in pain before quickly attacking his brother.

The shorter of the two avoided the attacks, blocking it and searching for an open area to plan his next move.

On the sideline you could see Reborn watching st the same time analysing the show in front of him.

" Why did you asked Tsuna to help Lekatsu on this Reborn" a man reveals himself behind him.

" To see who really has the true potential of a mafia boss..Iemitsu," the man known as Iemitsu only stare at the infant as if he was crazy.

Reborn focused his attention towards the younger Sawada and saw the calculating look on his face when his brother is attacking him. His eyes widen slightly when Tsuna strikes the side of Lekatsu and strike Lekatsu's thighs. The older Sawada fell to the ground feeling his whole body sore .

Tsuna stared at his brother grabbing his hair and smashed it to the ground alerting Reborn and Iemitsu.

" That wasn't necessary Tsuna, for you to smash the face of your brother to the ground" Iemitsu said in a serious tone, calling him his birth name instead the stupid nickname.

The latter only rose a brow before shrugging and walking away.

——————————☆——————————

Yo! The books are out! And I'll be making a schedule on what day would I update them.

Monday - The Artist and The Wolf
Tuesday - The Sky's Cloud Burst
Wednesday - Melodia Del Cielo
Thursday - When A Carnivorous Bunny Meets its Prey
Friday - Touch me or you're Dead