Chapter 24

I shakily reached my hands as I ran it through his soft chocolate like hair, I stifled a  sob and stared at the motionless body of my younger brother different various of tubes were connected to him. I held his hands close to mine, cold hands meeting my warm palms as the horrifying scene still replays on my head. Like a broken memory not ready to be forgotten.

Two weeks ago

After being transported to the future and waking up inside a coffin with the roman numeral of number ten imprinted on it which gave me the idea that I died in the future. I sat on one of the kitchen chairs on our hidden base as I recall the memory of meeting the TYL version of Hayato and Lal Mirch and little by little my family are being completed. We gave each other a hug as if it were our last our famiglia grew stronger through bonds. After a couple of days we received  a call from none other than the Varia, some of us sweatdrop from the chaos behind Squalo making our sweatdrop bigger when Squalo tackled Belphegor on the ground. The loud yelling from the other side of the line made Gianini hanged the call. It was peacefull for a couple of minutes until we received another call from an unknown caller.

A white haired man who's age is around 20 and above  showed through the screen, " Byakuran!" the angered voice of Lal Mirch were sign that this Byakuran guy is not nice and revealed that he's the leader of the Millefiore Famiglia, the enemy that we are targeting. The skittishness of the room intensified when he started talking about having our precious one captive on their lair and with that the video ended.

We let the TYL Ryohei and Lal Mirch do the planning on how to save the said captive. Dragging a long sigh while staring at the nothingness infront of me. Thinking on who they held captive are. I was soon brought back to reality when I felt the warm cup of what I think is milk  placed on my cheek. I chuckled when I saw my mist guardian, taking the seat next to me, " you're stressing yourself too much bossu" she said a visible frown plastered on her face. Smiling at her direction and staring at the warm milk on my hand, " I know Chrome- chan but we need to act quick or those innocent incacerated people will get hurt..." I murmured, voice wavering slightly at the sudden thought of those innocent people getting hurt, I heard her sigh and the sound of the mug being placed on the table. I yelp quite a little when she suddenly pulled me into a hug.

" Everything will alright you bastard of a boss" she said making me laugh a softly as I hugged her back.

Two days later

My confidence from earlier were no longer there as I stared at the TYL version of my younger brother together with the pink haired lady beside him. "Aniki! Tsuna-sama!" hearing Hayato yelled the name of my sweet little brother brought me back to reality, "N-nii-s-sama? You came" I heard him said in a low voice and let out a harsh cough when he only chuckled, Blood, blood were like paint and he is the canvas, every damn part of his body were covered in scars, bruises and newly formed cuts . Angered flared within me as I tried my best to save my brother and the lady beside him. Without noticing it I was pushed through the ground followed by the sound of the gun shot and the loud sound of someone falling.

I held my stance as looked at the person who pushed me. I could feel my eyes brimming in tears as I stared at the limp form of my brother on the ground. Bathing his own blood. I slowly walked near his body, gently shaking him, " Tsuna don't worry big brother is here. Don't worry everything will be alright okay?" I shakily said, swallowing the bile from coming through my throat as I watched his once beautiful healthy self paled from blood loss.

"How weak and to easy to kill" a gentle voice said on the railings. All of us looked at the new comer and saw that one of them is holding a gun, " you bastard!" yelled my storm already reaching for his dynamite but soon stopped by Yamamoto.

I was about to speak when they suddenly disappeared. Like they never ceased to exist in the first place.

Back to the Presence 

" Don't worry brother.... Big brother is here to protect you now" I said and kissed his forehead

Third P.O.V

What the oldest Sawada never noticed the smirked from the person on the bed except a certain hitman hiding.