Chapter 8

Around 4 in the morning you could see the youngest son of Sawada Nana jogging around Namimori, loud music could be heard on his headphones.

Sweat trickling on his body as he jogged past the namimori school.

He stopped by at the local Shrine as he took a deep breath and scan his surroundings. Eyes narrowing as he sense one of the Vindice, he sat on the could hard ground waiting for them to appear.

Waiting for a couple of minutes a man wrapped in bandages soon appeared as Tsuna only stared at him eyes showing no emotions.

"State your business" he said using his boss mode voice, the vindice board sign of showing respect to his little leader.

"Tsuna-sama there's a problem.. " he said,  the young boss only raased his brows as he stared at the man in front of him.

" What would that be? " he asked eyes turning golden orange within a second. The Vindice sigh  and he looked Tsuna straight in the eye.

" Rokudo Mokuro has escape boss" he said, his boss only scoff and let out a smirk...  A devious smirk

"Let him loose for now and let him think that he's free from us just the thought of him thinking his free is ironic, I'll be the one to be telling you when will be the right to to catch him even though we have him and his gang wrapped around on our fucking fingers from the fucking beginning,  this'll be interesting for a bloody challenge for my idiotic brother " he said as he muttered the last one.

His companion bows as he disappeared in sight, Tsuna chuckled and smirk staring at the early night sky as the stars twinkled in excitement.

"Interesting indeed"

With that he continues his morning jog.

Back in the Sawada Residence

Snores could be heard inside Lekatsu's room drools could be seen on the corner of his mouth, mumbling and giggling in his sleep until baby footstep madenthur way to his bed,  a green hammer is already up in the sky and made their way in his face.

"HIIIIIEEE! " girlish scream could be heard in his room.

The time he shout Tsuna just in time got home to hear those shrieking noises.  He scoff and made his way to his brother's room to just witnessed Lekatsu rolling in the floor holding his face up.

"What did you do that for Reborn! " he shouted staring at the baby wearing suit.

"I just felt like hitting you" Reborn casually replied back.

Tsuna only raised his brows and shook his head as he exited the room and made his way in his "idiots "
He is thought.

Time skip

(Gokudera & Lekatsu after their 'fight')

Tsuna could only stare at the fight below him arms resting on this chins as he stared below him concealing his presence. He let out a 'tsk' and left, both hands in his pockets. He felt someone wrapped their arms around him he glanced back only to be greeted by a kiss.

He only stood there staring blankly in the person that kissed him.

The person pout because of the lack of reaction that he received from Tsuna.

"Mou~ not fun" he whined
"Tsk what are you doing here? You have a job too you know" Tsuna replied back raising a brow on the person like the kiss never happened.

"I know~ but Work is boring so I thought to visit you! " he cheered

"Now that you're here go back were you belong" the younger of the two replied with an annoyed expression.

The person only pout and crossed his arms acting like a kid, Tsuna sigh as he rub his temples.

The older one wrapped his arms around Tsuna licking his earlobes going down to Tsuna's colar bone.

Tsuna growled as he grab the taller one by the collar as he pulled him and kissed him on the lips soon the kiss turned into a hot make out session.

He went for his neck as he lick and bit it leaving bruised marks all over the elders neck, Tsuna undo a few of his companions button shirt.

Tsuna licked his colar bone going to his harden nipple, he suck the right side as his other hand played the left one, the person could only moan in pleasure.

"F-fuck Tsu~" he moaned

Tsuna lick his buttom lips for entrance but he closed his mouth denying it,  he let out a growled for the lack of entrance. He grope the person in his ass hearing him with a throaty moan that give him the chance to slip his tounge in.

Exploring the inner caverns in his mouth soon Tsuna broke the kiss a string of saliva connecting them.

"Heh~ try not to tease me or else " Tsuna replied smirking and left the older teen behind panting and a noticeable bulge could be seen.

============☆==============

Holy Shit!  Daaaaamn that was hot!  First time writing that one xD

Hooooo! ~ I'll let you choose who'll be the person is , I won't be pairing Tsuna with Kyoya because I want another pair to be interesting and I'm making Tsuna to be the dominant one on this book so instead of being small Tsuna would be tall for his age and I'll be giving Tsuna 2 lovers in this series I mean why he fuck not?

So here are the pairs

A. Byakuran
B.  Dino
C.  Yamamoto
D.  Mokuro
E.  Hayato

Soo~ tell your pairs and explain why!