Chapter 13

It's already been a week after the incident that made our Tuna fish flustered just by the thought of it.

Weeks turned months and months turned years and our beloved fish just turned 16 and Lekatsu finally graduated as a valedictorian in their class together with Tsuna.

They both entered different schools much to the oldest demise, Tsuna got accepted in Tokyo while Lekatsu decided to stay and study in Namimori together with Gokudera and Takeshi.

The raven haired teen wanted to follow Tsuna but the latter remind him his mission .

For the past few weeks Lekatsu befriended Ryohei and Chrome Dokuro

(I've decided to split Chrome and Mokuro in this book and also decided that she never met Mokuro and she didn't use her flame to create a organ and her pineapple hairstyle is gone decided that she had a long hair that reach her waist and she's still wearing eyepatch and decided to make Lambo as a teen here together with Ipin and Fuuta but Fuuta will be in the higher section for he is older, that's all ^^ )

And Tsuna got the prefect under his wings all of the students were surprised when they saw them eating on top Namimori High rooftop before Tsuna entered the university.

Let's head back to the present where Tsuna is currently sitting on his throne inside the Vendicare, his eyes are sharp staring directly to the person sitting I front of him. A boy who's age is the same as his older brother , pineapple hairstyle and a mismatched eyes . An eye that could summon death himself.

"Kufufufufu~ oya it's been awhile Tsunayoshi" he said amusement showed through those eyes and the latter on raised a brow,

"It is, how have you been Rokudo-San?" He asked as he took a sip of his tea 'Earl Grey?' he thought as he stared his reflection through the tea on his cup.

Mokuro let out his trade mark laugh as his expression turned serious and answered  " two years Tsunayoshi the day when you held me like I'm some kind of dog " Mukuro growled.

The brunette merely smiled a tiny smile that is only visible to those who's eyes are the same of a certain hitman.

Namimori

A certain baby sneeze silently while spying his student he narrowed his eyes at thought of someone talking behind his back.

Back to Tsuna

He could still remember how they have Captured Mokuro

Flashback
(2 years ago)

It was sunny and a little bit cloudy, Tsuna's favourite weather . He is currently on top of the hill cloud gazing together with his pet, an albino Tiger cub and a black lion cub. It was peaceful, too peaceful .

His eyes are droopy while petting the two cubs on his chest . Until one of the member of the Vendicare appeared out of nowhere and told Tsuna that Mukuro had made a move and he is now currently trying to possess(?) the body of the future decimo.

The latter only sigh and put the two cubs down I order for him to sat up.

"Let's go" he said in his boss mode.

His two companion transformed into a fully grown Tiger and Lion, night flames flaring on the top of the tiger's tail and ears together with  the mane of the Lion.

"Let's go, Midnight and Hades" he called

Hades the name of the Tiger and
Midnight the name of the Lion

Each had different power and attitude

Hades who is always impatient on his adult form, he knows to track his victim and get the job done in a minute but he's really playful on his cub form

Midnight the calm and collected lion who knows where to strike the weak spot of his victim that  his master is facing inside a battle field but he is still quiet on his cub form.

They disappeared living no trace behind.

When they arrived together with the vindice on where Mukuro is located he saw his brother together with the rest on the guardian.

Reborn noticed the presence of the vindice he is expecting a baby on a bandage to show up together with the other member of the vindice but he was slightly surprised to see a teen wearing a mask to cover his identity sitting on his throne .

The other guardians noticed them as well and stand in their fighting stance.

"Midnight, Hades. Capture the rest of the criminals . If they fight back, I'm giving you the permission to kill" the unknown said.

At first they were confused until they saw a Tiger and a Lion twice the size of a regular one ran to the exit to capture the rest of the criminals.

Tsuna scan the area and saw his brother who is badly injured together with the rest staring back at him with a calculating look and some are confused  .

Screams and yells could be heard sending chills down to the decimo family except a certain two raven haired teen .

Soon Midnight and Hades returned chains could be visibly seen coming out of the side of their body as they drag the remaining people that dare to break the rules . Blood could also be seen on their paw prints as they walked back to their master's side.

Reborn only stare at the person in front of him, he could sense that he is powerful. More powerful than his idiot of a student named Dino and Lekatsu.

Tsuna form a cube like cell on Mukuro using his flame as he brought him close to their side.

The rest of the occupants of the room stared wide eye of the given performance that they have witnessed, the pineapple haired teen tried to break the cage but soon stop when Tsuna spoke

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. My flame could toast you if you tried using your flames inside that domain that you are residing

My flame can eat your flame, slowly until your nothing but a flameless criminal inside our care"

With that knowledge that they have learned, Tsuna could see the sweat dripping from their foreheads.

'He can fully control he's flame?!' They thought

Before he could turn his back against them, Reborn spoke

"Who are you? I haven't seen you around the underground world"

Tsuna let out a chuckle, a chuckle soon turned into a full blown laugh pissing the hit man.

"Who am I? I'm the leader of the Vendicare, Bermuda passed away a couple of months now and passed his title to my care." He answered in a monotonous voice.

Tsuna could see that the number one hitman's eyes widen slightly before going back to their normal size.

"Ciao number one hit man Reborn and Decimo, I'll see you all in the near future"

And with that he disappeared

End of flashback

He smirked at the memory and send Mukuro back to his cell.

A cell that would cancel his illusions and flames.

And with that Tsuna disappeared

'Ring conflict is near, I need Basil to hand me the information that he had gathered'