Entry #2

Weeks past by and Nana's belly is getting bigger and bigger each days and went back to work while Lekatsu is playing on the backyard.

~ nine months later ~

(A/N: Sorry, can't take it anymore! I want little tuna-fish to be born ヽ('□`。)ノ )

Nana was washing the dishes while Lekatsu was helping her until it's time for her to give birth. "Le-kun! Call a taxi for Mama please! " Nana shouted, her son went out side to call a taxi and helped Nana to the hospital..

~ In Italy ~

"Sir, there's a news about your wife is about to give birth " one of the staff that work for Lemitsu said,  Lemitsu  let out a sad sigh and stare outside 'I'm sorry Nana that I couldn't see you and our precious angel...' he thought sadly as he continue to sign some paperworks.

~Meanwhile at Namimori Hospital~

Nana  is already giving birth to her 2nd child while Lekatsu is sitting outside with a concerned look on his face. Its already been 20 minutes and Nana heard her second baby crying, "Awww... he's so cute! Congratulations Sawada-San! You just gave birth of an Angel" the doctor said as she handed the newborn baby boy on Nana's arms 'he really is an Angel...' she thought "if it's OK... can you call my son? I think he's outside..." Nana said and the doctor nod.

Lekatsu's P.O.V

I'm here waiting patiently for Okaa-san to come out.. " Are you related to Sawada Nana?" The doctor ask and I nod, she gave me a warm smile and signaled me to follow her, we keep walking until we stopped in front of Room #27. She knocked first for permission and when we heard a quiet come in  we went inside. I saw my mother holding a baby on her arms I got excited and ran beside my mom..

"Okaa-san? Whats his name?" I asked, my baby brother let out a cute yawn and I couldn't help but squeal alittle..  " I haven't gave him a name yet... what would you like to call him?" My mom said, " Tuna!" I exclaimed and my mother let out a giggle, "How about Tsunayoshi? Tsuna or Tuna for short?" My mom said and I nodded,  "hello there Tsu-chan,  I'm Le-kun! You can call me aniki or Le-nii when you grow up I could already tell that your going to be a lady killer" I said as I held his tiny hands, he smiled at me and I kissed his forehead.

~Few years later ~

I'm now 10 while Tsu-chan is 5. He's sitting on my lap while reading a book and I'm playing with my phone. Mother is cooking downstairs and I need to look after my baby brother. I heard a my little bro sigh, I look at him and pat his head, he turn around and stare at me, "is there something wrong Tsu-chan?" I ask, he shook his head and said " nothing to worry about dear brother of mine" I let out a chuckle and hug him from behind. Did I mention that Tsuna act like an old man? Haha so yeah...

We heard the door bell ring, I stood up and told Tsuna to stay inside of my room which he obeyed.  I went downstairs and opened the door only greeted by a death hug..

"Lekatsu!!! How are you my boy!" My father yelled in happiness as I... am already can't breath " Lemitsu, give the boy some oxygen, your crushing him already" an unknown voice said from behind. My father let me go and move to the side I stare at the person who spoke earlier and saw an old man smiling warmly at me, I smiled shyly at him "Greetings Lekatsu, I'm Nono but you can call me Grandpa" he said and I nodded. " Dear! Your home!! And who is this visitor that we have?" My mother ask from behind as she went beside my father and gave him a warm hug " Nana! This is my Boss, Nono this is my wife and my so-" father was cut off when we heard a voice from the stairs

" Dear brother of mine.. kindly introduce me to them?" My little brother ask,  before I could speak father tried to give Tsuna a hug. Keyword: tried, but my little brother step aside and my father was face planted on the ground, we sweatdrop and I laugh nervously " who might you be young man?" Grandpa ask, my Lil' bro eyed him for a second and smiled at grandpa " Greetings Mr. Stranger No.1 I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi,  and may I ask your name?" My brother introduced himself to grandpa, "well.. I'm Nono but you can call me Grandpa if you want" he said my brother only nod and turned his back on us as he  stare  at father

" who might this fellow man over here?" My brother ask again and this time our father is already awake " my baby son can't remember his daddy! Nana...  Our son is being mean to me!" Dad whined fake tearing,  my brother let out a sigh and said "I'm sorry for not remembering you... father...? I hope you could forgive me" my father couldn't help himself as he tried to hug Tsuna... again but my brother step to the side again and headed to the backyard carrying a book..

Nono's P.O.V

That boy, I could say that if he will be the one who will take my spot then I could already tell that Vongola will go back to it's original purpose...  I let out a chuckle and followed them, I sat next to Lekatsu while Tsuna was reading a book under the tree  " your brother sure likes to read..." I started, he smiled and nodded " he doesn't like to read but he loves it, every where we go he's always carrying a book with different languages on it.." he replied back, I was shock to hear this, " so.. your telling me that your little brother is a genius?" I ask again "you could say that" he replied.

I keep talking to Lekatsu until his body was covered in sky flames, I hold him down and seal his flames that's when I realized that Tsuna was there, I look at his direction and I was expecting him to be shock and scared but he only stare at us with a hint of concern,  he casually walk  towards us and caressed Lekatsu's cheek. " Looks like his burning up.." he said, " did you saw it?" I ask, he nodded and I was planing on sealing his memory but before I could touch his forehead he held my hand and looked at me. I was shocked but I hid it.  "It's better if we should bring him inside Ojii-San" he said and I nodded. I picked Lekatsu up and explained to his parents that he fall asleep and I know that Lemitsu already know..

''You're one  interesting boy... Tsunayoshi-kun..' I thought..

================☆===============

What's up?

How do you guys like this Chapter?

Don't forget to comment down below on what do you think about this story...

Don't forget to Comment and Vote down below!

See ya my Little Teardrops!

☆Tearyotic Is Signing Out!☆