Chapter 16

After meeting his troupe, Tsuna together with Takeshi took a night stroll in Namimori, reminiscing the events that had happened a few weeks ago. The two walked in a comfortable silence discussing random things like a  normal human being .

"Takeshi" Tsuna called the attention of his friend.
The raven haired teen looked at his companion gesturing for him to continue,

"The ring conflict, are you ready for that?" He asked in return, Takeshi only grin and ruffle Tsuna's hair while the other is giving him an annoyed look and the latter is giving the brunette a reassuring look.

Tsuna let out a sigh at the taller teen,

It's been awhile since we've last hangout he thought a small smile tug on his lips not noticing the glance of his companion that he's giving.

10 minutes later

They went to a store to hangout with until they spotted a familiar cake shop across the street.

They entered the shop and Tsuna spotted a familiar marshmallow haired man sitting near the window, the said man spotted Tsuna and gave him a wink.

Takeshi spotted this interaction and couldn't help but feel possessive, he wrap his arm around Tsuna's waist and guide him to the cashier, the marshmallow man scowl in response but soon smirked as he stare at the duo ordering their meal and sat to the corner. He picked his tray and headed to their directions,

"Excuse me, mind if I join you? No? Ok thanks"

Not waiting for a response he sat next to Tsuna with Takeshi across the table.

The raven teen controlled himself from not lashing out on the white haired man.

They ate they cake in silence until Tsuna felt a hand creeping on his tights, he jumped slightly on the interaction and eyeing the owner of the hands.

Byakuran only smiled in response and continues to eat his meal while rubbing Tsuna's tight.

The latter is preventing himself from moaning as he could feel himself harden.

WARNING! SLIGHT LEMON HERE FEATURING BYAKURAN!

He could feel Byakuran's hands unbuttoning his pants and felt him rubbing Tsuna's boxers, Tsuna bit his lips when from moaning in front of Takeshi .

His cold hands entered the brunettes boxers, stroking his half harden cock.

He glared at Byakuran who in return smile.
He slapped Byakuran's hands and quickly buttoning his pants back as he excuse himself and headed to the restroom.

He quickly entered one of the stalls forgetting to lock it and took off his pants together with his undergarments .

His cock spring itself to life as Tsuna let out a shivered sigh of pleasure.

He touch himself from the head and continues to pleasure himself

"My my Tsu-chan, how naughty~" he heard the voice of Byakuran, he glance up only to meet a lust filled eyes. In a quick motion Byakuran grab him by the hem of his shirt and pin him to the wall and locking the door. He slowly stroke the smaller teens cock who in return moan.

"F-fuck Byakuran! "

Just hearing to brunette moans his name send shivered to his spines.

Fastening his stroke he could feel the latter buckle his hips as he felt him came on his hands.

Byakuran only smirked and licked the white substance on his hands, helping Tsuna to fix his clothes up.