Chapter 15

Seven flames could be seen on top of Namimori Hills.

Each flames had their own unique color,

Orange for sky
Blue for rain
Red for storm
Violet for clouds
Indigo for mist
Green for thunder and
Yellow for sun

Soon those flames transformed into a human like transparent form. Each have their own unique personality just like their flames.

Giotto de Vongola also known as Vongola Primo, beautiful sun colored hair and cerulean eyes that resembles the sky itself.

G also known as the right hand of Vongola Primo, the one who always keep their sky from escaping from the devil called paperworks. He retain the storm flame.

Asari Ugetsu the carefree rain of Vongola who loves to play his flute earning him the nickname 'flutefreak' from G himself. He calms the raging storm and ease the worries of their sky

And so on. The seven flames are currently discussing about the next heir of Vongola and the upcoming ring conflict. So busy discussing that they haven't notice a pink haired lady spying at them.

She smirked at the newly gained information that she had gathered.

She left the field without her noticing the burning gaze of a certain cloud.

With Lekatsu

The teen and his gang couldn't forget the events that happened the past few days. Lekatsu is currently sitting on a chair still thinking the guy with long haired.

He couldn't help but feel a little intimidated just by his presence but he is also curious on why did he paled when the familiar lion handed him a raven colored envelope.

Could it be that there's a hidden porno? Or worse the naked body of his boss.

Just by thinking that made him shudder.

He got up from his chair and went upstairs to check on his little brother. Every step that he took feels like he's on a horror film waiting for the said villain to pop out and cut his head clean.

"I wouldn't mind asking a mist user on that idea Baka-katsu " his thought soon stopped when he heard a familiar baby voice.

"Gyaah?! R-Reborn! Don't do that! And what do you mean by that?!" He asked in horror when he heard the sadistic idea that the baby blurted.

The latter only smirked in response and hop on top of his student's head.

The said student only grumble and continues his way towards his brother's room.

He stood in front of his younger brother's room, hesitating to knock the door soon the baby on top of his head grew impatient and knock his student's head off, so hard that his head knocked the door.

Lekatsu slightly glared his tutor who in return smile innocently but for him it looked like his smirking.

The auburn colored door swung open revealing a pissed off Tsuna, bags could be seen under his eyes as his usual tamed hair is untamed and would mistaken be a bird nest.

"The heck do you want?" He questioned.

The older breath a large amount of air when he noticed the bleak mood of his brother.

"Just checking on ya brother! A-ahahaha! Do you want some cake?" Query asked the younger.

The brunette only glared and slam the door shut leaving a devastated teen.

He sigh and left, leaving the house for him to join his friends.

With Tsuna

"Such a great pretender, Tsuna" a feminine voice could be heard inside the room.

"I agree with her, such a great acting skills you got there bunny-chan" the second feminine voice also commented which earned a short from the latter female

" ahahaha! When can I leave their group Tsu " a cheerful yet dangerous voice of a male could be discover also.

The two females laugh at the misfortune of their partner.

"Soon, just continue your mission " Tsuna aforesaid

The latter only sigh, and nodded. The two female only laugh out loud causing a snort from the second male.

"Where is Basil?" The latter asked

Just on cue a knocking sound on the window could be heardi
Inside the room, they all turned and saw Basil standing on the trunk of the tree, smirking at them.

" you called?"  He mockingly asked, the youngest among the group opened the window and let the teen in .

The latter jumped off the tree trunk and used the window as an entrance.

The group of five talked about their next plan and how can they send Lekatsu to the future.

The meeting come to an end their tall companion left for he needed to head back to the group of Lekatsu when he felt the illusion almost disappearing.

"What do you want me to do next Tsunayoshi-dono" Basil asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Keep an eye on the famiglia Basil if someone stand on your way or find out about the truth, you know what to do" Tsuna ordered, the latter only smirked, a sadistic smirk that could rival the hitman itself.

"Anything for you, Boss" he said with a mock bow and left through the window.

"What about us Tsuna/Bunny-chan?" The two female asked at the same time.

Tsuna smirked and sat back on his mini throne .

"Continue with the plan, Hannah, Bianchi "

The two female smirked and sip on their tea.

'Everything is now under my control... but I need to solve this main problem first'

He thought as he could feel the burning sensation on his chest as he swallowed the bile from coming out.

The taste of it makes him cringe as he left his two companion and went to the bathroom to rinse his mouth, crimson mix with the flow of the water could be seen in the sink.

He sigh loudly and wipe his mouth with towel and left. Not forgotten to wear his ring that symbolize that he is the boss

===============☆===============

Sorry for the late update
Our examination just started yesterday and today.

Sooooo I'm free now.
I guess