Chapter 10

After the incident that Yamamoto had done the rest of the class a stayed silent the whole lesson.

The teacher went on about the topic that he's discussing,  keeping his mouth shut this time not wanting to face Takeshi's wrath again speaking of Takeshi and the rest of the incomplete Vongola Family. Takeshi went back to sleep books are up to cover his sleeping figure,  Tsuna's older brother,  Lekatsu is having a hard time keeping up with the lesson while Gokudera is only staring out the window completely ignoring the teacher who is currently scolding him to pay attention and there's Tsuna who's  currently taking down notes.

Clock strikes together with the ringing of the school bells signaling that it was time for lunch, Gokudera stood up from his seat and made his way towards his precious jyudaime.

"JYUDAIME! Do you want to join me this lunch? " he asked his dog ears and tails,  Lekatsu sweatdrop as he rub his eyes and blink making sure that he isn't seeing things that isn't there.

" A-ah Gokudera-kun!  Sure but you wouldn't mind me inviting my little brother right? " Lekatsu asked his friend as he scratch the back of his head,  Gokudera only nodded and made their way towards Tsuna, Lekatsu was about to tap Tsuna's shoulder but before they could touch Tsuna a hand suddenly stopped Lekatsu's hand, his eyes trailed the owner of the hand and soon found out that it belongs to Yamamoto.

"OI!  HOW DARE YOU TOUCH JYUDAIME'S SACRED HAND BASEBALL/KNIFE FREAK! " Gokudera yelled seething in anger, he took his dynamites out ready to blow Yamamotos head off but find out that his bombs were cut in half within a second the bombs that Gojudera is holding was slit in to two, his eyes widen and stared at his clean cut dynamites and trailed his eyes back to Yamamoto only to find out a knife on his hand glinting dangerously.

Tsuna let out a sigh and stood up from his seat gently tapping his friend's shoulder,  Takeshi visibly relaxed as he lowered his weapon and gathered his belongings following Tsuna out of the room before he could leave he sent a spine shivering smile towards the two before completely leaving Lekatsu and Gokudera there by themselves.

With Tsuna and Yamamoto

"You shouldn't have done that Takeshi" Tsuna said not looking his friend from behind,  Takeshi only scratched the back of his head laughing sheepishly before answering

"It's their fault Tsu ~ They were about to touch you and nobody is allowed to touch what's mine" he said mumbling the last words eyes glinting in a sadistic wayand a hint of possessiveness on his tone,  Tsuna glanced back at his friend in a weird way and said " what was that Takeshi? " Takeshi only smiled back at him and ruffled his fluffy gravity defying hair.

"Nothing Tsu~ shall we go?" he said and grab Tsuna's bag following the brunette right in front of him, licking his lips as he stared at Tsuna' s back before chuckling, getting rid of his fantasy .

A few minutes later the two of them are currently resided on top of the school grounds or also known as the rooftop they ate in a peaceful silence but that silence soon crumble when they heard a deafening shout from below

" SAWADA! JOIN THE BOXING CLUB! "

It's none other then Ryohei, older brother of Kyoko the school Idol and the leader of the boxing club.

The two just watched in amusement as their senpai is currently asking Lekatsu to join the boxing despite how he rejects the offer numerous of times now.

'How interesting, Gokudera Hayato a perfect candidate for Storm guardian and a self proclaimed right hand man of the soon to be Decimo, Sawada Lekatsu. Sun guardian, Sasagawa Ryohei a also perfect candidate and if it's possible Takeshi is also a perfect candidate to be a Rain guardian despite his threatening auto that could rival to the disciplinary whatever you call them,  Hibari Kyoya perfect candidate for the position of being the cloud guardian of decimo. The one that needed a candidate to be requited are Lightning and Mist,  Mist guardian candidate is perfect for Mokuro also....  Interesting... I'll have to convinced Takeshi to be part of their little game of Mafia ' Tsuna was in deep thought that he didn't notice a tonfa flying it's way towards his face.

Fast enough Takeshi blocked the object that tried to hit Tsuna,  he stood up and glared at the person only to find Hibari Kyoya,  his eye widen a little buy soon narrowed when he remembered earlier if he didn't move that shot would leave a bruise on Tsuna's porcelain skin.

"Herbivores,  this place is off limits.  For violating school rules,  I'll bite you to death! "

And with that Takeshi lift Tsuna who is still in deep thought not minding his surroundings or should I say battle field, Takeshi brought out his knife with eyes in a calculating manner,  he studied Hibari's fighting way and trying to find an opening. When he found none he cursed between his breath and ran to the railings if the school rooftop and jump,  Hibari's eyes widen and ran to the railings also and looked below him he noticed that Takeshi landed perfectly fine scaring Lekatsu,  Gokudera,  Ryohei and those that surrounds them.

"WHAT THE CKUF BASEBALL FREAK! " Gokudera was the first one to shout but he ignored them and looked at the figure on his arms making sure that Tsuna is fine,  once he saw that he's fine he heeve a sigh in relief he set Tsuna down and fixed his uniform  for him.

Finally Tsuna snapped out of his thought and noticed that they were off the rooftop.  He glanced at Yamamoto who is fixing his Shirt and noticed his brother beside them.

"Takeshi grab your bag and let us skip today's lesson " and with that Tsuna walked away with Yamamoto trailing behind him.

While they we're walking Tsuna suddenly held Takeshi's hand stopping him from his track.

"Takeshi, I have a important mission for you" Tsuna stated

Yamamoto only quirk a brow eyes showing interest,  the shorter male only smirk internally and said

"I want you to be the rain guardian of Sawada Lekatsu" by that Takeshi's eyes widen and stared at the brunette making sure if he's joking or not and noticing that his not messing around he let out a sigh, thinking.

Tsuna noticed the sudden silence of the taller male and the look of his face mean his thinking this through, he intertwined their hands together as the brunette ignored the surprised gaze of the raven haired teen.

"It's fine if you don't want to Takeshi,  I'm not going to force you on something as dangerous as joining the underworld called the Mafia " he said void of emotion but for Takeshi he could see the hint of worry on his dull looking eyes,  he smiled, eyes softening while looking at the brunette besides him.

"Okay,  I'll do it Tsuna but if my system couldn't tolerate them anymore then you know what happens next" he said Tsuna gave him his rare smile and nodded

"But in return... Can I kiss you?" Tsuna's eyes widen a little but nodded nothenless. Yamamoto pulled Tsuna their faces were a mere inches apart until the tiny gap has been filled.

The kiss that they have is nothing too lewd but soft and innocent so passionate, the rain lick the button lips of his night asking for permission and the night granted what the rain wants,  tongue fought for dominance but in the end the raven won the battle. They kissed for a few minutes and decided to end it a trail of saliva connecting them, Yamamoto rest his forehead on Tsuna's forehead and smiled his goofy carefree smile that he only showed towards his night.

They continue to ahead their way towards their destination and bid their farewell to each other.

'Rain Guardian huh....  If that's what Tsuna wants and that's what I'll do..  Anything for my little Tsuna'

==============☆=============

I would like to apologize for the delay of this chapter, my depression has been in the way while I was thinking a new plot for this at first I wrote bunch of unwanted scene on this chapter and not noticing that it was disturbing..

Some of them that I wrote were a bunch of suicidal thoughts that's been going on with my head for the past few months now and don't worry guys!  I'm fine now.

I would like to congratulate you guys for always being here at my side and I would like to thank you all for the votes that meant so much to me like really.  Thank you again and God Bless you guys.