Chapter 9

School is boring as f*ck, Lekatsu is currently sitting on his chair listening his teacher rambling on their lesson for the day,  his thoughts we're floating in the air ignoring his teacher as his gaze went to his little brother who skip a few years at school and ended up being one of Lekatsu's classmates,  Gokudera is resting his head on his arms as he took his afternoon nap and Yamamoto is also sleeping hiding his sleeping form behind the text book while our cute Tuna fish is pretending to be chatting down the notes for today's lesson.

"SAWADA LEKATSU PAY ATTENTION! " the teacher yelled with his loud voice he woke Gokudera up and startled Lekatsu up.

"How dare you yelled jyudaime up you good for nothing teacher! " yelled Gokudera bringing his bombs out ready to blow the teacher up they heard a sigh as their heads turned their way to Tsuna who closed his notes and gave the three a death stare.

"This is a school where you learned and not to act like bunch of bambini idioti" Tsuna stated which earned a tick mark from the teacher and an admiration from the loyal dog.

" Young Sawada is this how you respect your teacher?!  I know that your smart and talented but you need to respect m-" before he could finish his sentenced a dagger flew it's way towards his direction , they al stared where the dagger came from and only to discover a smiling Yamamoto who is now finally awake.

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you teach" he said still smiling.

Lekatsu could only stare at his directions eyes widens like saucers shivering from what happened.

Tsuna only sigh and signaled Yamamoto to stand down.

Seeing the sign Yamamoto laugh it off as he stood up and went to fetch his dagger, before he could past Tsuna's chair he ruffled the brunette first before heading his way to his back to his chair.

============☆============

Wassup guys!  I hope ya like Takeshi's attitude in this chapter!

I'll be updating this book every saturday.