Entry #3

Hey guys! on this chapter 
Tsuna is already 14 
and 
Lekatsu is already 19

==============☆=============

Tsuna's P.O.V

Hello there.. I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi but my brother and my parents calls me 'Tsu-chan/Tuna fish/Tsuna/Tsun-kun' I love my family so much! I may hide my emotions sometimes but I know that they know that I love them so much... Our last period is already over and I went to look for my older brother, I look everywhere but I couldn't find him, I grew impatient and I was about to go home myself but I heard someone talking, I took a sneak peek and saw my brother and some of his friends, I was about to call his name but what he said made my whole body froze even my voice lost its sound.

" Well sometimes my little brother is annoying which irritates me sometimes and he always loves to read books, I found it quite ridiculous though I mean for me I think he's just showing off" I'm already crying, I took a step back and to my mistake I step on a twig, they turn over to my direction and my brother's eyes went wide... funny.. I gave him a fake smile and I was about to leave when he grab my arm.

Lekatsu's P.O.V

~Before Tsuna Arrived ~

My friends and I decided to go home late, we went to the back of the school and chat random things, " hey, Lekatsu what do you think about your younger brother?" My friend Ritsu asked me. " Well sometimes my little brother is annoying which irritates me sometimes and he always loves to read books, I found it quite ridiculous though I mean for me I think he's just showing off" I replied back smiling at them, we heard a sound behind us so we turn to look who could the person  be, I went wide eye when I saw my little bro crying, I keep staring at him and he smiled at me... a sad smile.. 

'Oh crap! I'd messed up!' I thought, I immediately stood up and before he could run I grab his arm. "T-Tsu-chan... w-what I said e-earlier were  bunch of lies! I promise! Aniki loves you, Tsu-chan!" I said already on the verge of tears, he only stared at me, " a lie... you say... ha! Don't make me laugh Lekatsu, that was...a terrible...lie  Aniki.." he said coldly while crying which made me flinch. He roughly pulled his arm back and walked away, I stared at his retreating back tears escaping from my eyes..

I stayed there for a couple of minutes and decided to go home ignoring my friends, I was walking and saw a shop that sells a bunch of books and stuff, I still remember that I always bought different kinds of books for Tsu-chan.. I felt my eyes starts to blur again, I harshly wipe my tears away and starts to walk again...

"Tadaima.." I said quietly, "ara~ Le-kun, where's Tsu-kun?" my mom asked, I was shocked, "h-he's not home yet?" I ask in  a trembling voice, kaa-san only shook her head and I throw my things away and ran outside to look for Tsu-chan. "TSU-CHAN! TSU-CHAN!" I keep shouting but when I passed by on a dark alley in any chance that Tsu-chan was there I went to investigate.

"T-Tsu-chan? Are you here?" I asked slightly scared, I was about to  go when I heard a groaning sound and dew to my curiosity I went to check it out. I was walking my way towards the sounds when someone stopped me.. I turn around and saw my little brother, "what are you doing here Tsu -Chan?" I asked he let out a grunt and walked away, I  followed him home from behind and stayed quiet..

Tsuna's P.O.V

I immediately went to my room and sat on my bed, I stared at the pacifier that the baby gave to me earlier..

~Flashback~

'Why! I thought you love me Aniki! you should have said that I'm annoying right in front of my face!'  I thought as I keep running, I went on an dark alley and sat on the dirty ground. I keep crying until I feel something warm, I look at my hands and saw black flames, I stared at it for a couple of minutes and noticed that it wasn't hot. I stood up ready to go home but I heard footsteps on my way so I ran deep on the alley and saw two paths. I took the left path and there's a dead end.

 "Well.. well.. well... what do we have here?" a mysterious voice said from behind, I turn around and saw two men grinning like a maniac, I scowl at them and they laugh "trying to be tough ey?" the bald one said, I back away from them but they already cornered me before they could do anything, my hands lit up again and shows the black flames "w-what the hell?!" the bald man screamed with a terrified look on his face, some chains flew out from my hand and they were now laced on their necks, they tried to break free but it's futile.

I was also shocked but at the same time I was happy, I pulled the chain and drag them both I smirk at them and I could tell that they are now scared, before I could do something about them a portal suddenly appeared beside them. I looked at the person who came out and also analyzing them, they're face were covered by old bandages, a top hat and a coat "who are you?" I asked " what does a mere child doing here? And we are the Vindice, we protect the laws of Mafia" they explained, I eyed them for a minute and nodded, a baby soon came out on of the portal also wearing a bandage and a glowing pacifier.  " So.. your the one that my pacifier chose to be its next barrier, who might you be child?" he ask "I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi" I said in  a matured way.

"I see that you posses the night flame" he said, I gave him a confused look, he noticed my confused look and explained everything about the night flame and also the other type of flames they also told me about the world of Mafia. I only nod showing them that I understand, they gave me a few advice on how to control my flame. 

Sky is Orange
Storm is Red
Rain is blue 
Lightning is Green 
Cloud is Violet 
Mist is indigo
Sun is Yellow

while Night is black..

" I'll be handing you my pacifier but keep it as a secret and hide it once you have my pacifier it means that  your the new leader of the Vindice, do I make my self clear Tsunayoshi?" he asked in a serious tone and I nodded back. " Very well, this is will be last day on Earth.. Capture all Famiglia that tried to break the rules Tsunayoshi, wear a mask in order for you to hide your Identity " and with that he disappeared...

~End Of Flashback~

I let out a sigh and went back at staring  my pacifier before hiding it.. 'New Leader... You..say..' I thought, I went in front of my computer and started hacking the Vongola files.. While looking through  their files,  I was reading all of their information and something caught me off guard.. Sawada Lemitsu.. 

I let out a growl and slammed my computer shut before laughing out loud, 'looks like this is going to be fun after all.. ' I thought as I let out an evil smirk..

===============☆===============

Wassup guys!  What do you guys think?

Instead of vongola Decimo why not turn him into a new leader of vindice?

So pretty much I always wanted Tsuna to have a night flame xD

Thats all for today! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment below!

☆Tearyotic Is Signing Out!☆