Chapter 20

The sound of the hard cough could be heard behind the auburn colored door of the Sawada residence the light of the bathroom shone and the figure of a petite brunette sat on the cold rules while catching his breath.

Both Hades and Midnight whimpered at the sight of their friend crumbling from pain. Tsuna only smiled at their direction the throes that he felt inside his body were concealed for him to ease the concern look of his beloved friend. He pat the empty spot on his side for him to signaled them to sit next to him.

He could feel the vile rising to his throat and immediately stood up, surprisinG Hades and Midnight at the moment he slightly walked fast, forcing his shaky feets to carry him .

Throwing it up all the blood in the toilet the burning sensation still lingers on his throat and continues to throw it out on the toilet, black spots could already be seen on his visions and fighting the droop of his eyes and stays awake.

The loud crash was heard by none other than his brother, Lekatsu. Who frantically got up from his bed and rush to Tsuna's room. Banging the door loudly waking his mother in the process.

"Le-kun. Is everything alright?" His mother asked the concern look were visibly plastered in her face,

The figure of reborn hopped on Lekatsu's head shifting his partner, Leon, into a mallet and immediately broke the door in the process.

Silence engulfed the room. They couldn't hear the soft breathing of the youngest Sawada in the room. Frantically searching the room and couldn't find Tsuna anywhere Lekatsu could feel his sanity slipping away without making sure his brother is safe from harm.

He saw the bathroom light shone inside the room and thought that Tsuna only slipped intuition rang bringing headache to him and worry .

Gently gripping the knob and opened the door only to be witnessed by the sight of his brother laying on the floor, trail of blood on Tsuna's mouth.

Time lapse for a brief second until everything finally clicked at the sound of his mother scream brought him back to reality. He saw how his mother held his younger brother in a tight hug and crying over his unconscious figure and could feel the blur  of his eyes as he scan the bathroom in horror. Large quality of blood could be seen on the sink and the toilet.

His eyes soon drifted back to his brother's pale figure and immediately hoist him up to his arms and ran out to the room.

He could hear his mother calling for a cab and hop into it.

The shallow breath of his brother and the cold feeling of his skin brought him to call one of Tsuna's friends, none other than the prefect and the baseball addict. Telling them the news about Tsuna woke them up in their half state sleep. Slipping on some casual clothes and asked on what hospital they are bringing Tsuna.

Upon reaching the hospital medics immediately came for their aid, bringing Tsuna on one of the stretchers and disappearing into the view.