Chapter 12

A few days had past after Tsuna patrolled the Mafia world but a certain image couldn't leave his mind that made him blushed a little.

Flashback

Tsuna is doing his normal routine in the under world called mafia, capturing or killing those that date to broke the rules.

Scream could be heard through the air near the alley when Tsuna decided to check that awful scream, sensing the rapid change of the atmosphere when he finally gotten to the alley he noticed a pair of fox like grin and he already one who's the person that dares to ruin his peaceful stroll .

"Byakuran" he called

The said person grinned and tackle the brunette to the ground, hugging the life out of him.

The only thing that Tsuna could do is to let out a deep sigh.

"What are you doing here?" The brunette asked the silhouette, Byakuran only smiled pulled Tsuna deeper to the alley.

The smaller of the two got annoyed and snatch his hands back, chains are already leaking out of his hand.

He used his chains to trap Byakuran and restrain him moving too much . He pushed him to the ground and sat on his prince part, the older of the two grins but deep inside his already panicking, keeping his raging phenomenon a leash.

Sensing the distressed look of the latter, he smirked inwardly and gave Byakuran his rare seductive look and started to lick the silhouette's neck purposely moaning his name .

This action turned the living fuck out of  Byakuran.

Tsuna could already feel the bulge under him as his smirk deepens.

He stopped on what his doing, releasing Byakuran from his chains and disappear from the sight.

Once Byakuran noticed the brunette gone he cursed under his breath because of his certain problem but later on smirked.

Flashback ends

By remembering what just happened Tsuna couldn't help it anymore as his blushed deepens, he buried his face to his pillow and screamed in frustration.

"Tsu-kun, can you help maman with the groceries"

Tsuna got up when he heard his mother's voice calling him from the kitchen.

He sigh and decided to get up and left his room unoccupied.