Chapter 21

The young brunette had stayed bed ridden for the past few weeks, miscellaneous wires were connected to him and no signs of waking up. The look of the aborigines inside the room were peculiarity that even a blind the person could feel the negative feeling venting out of their way.

The sound of the machine beeping as if mocking them that anytime or any day they would the flat line of the monitor. It's already night time when the mother of the two left them alone inside the hospital room with unpleasant smell sneak their way to the eldest nostrils. Frowning from the vile smell and felt his head throbbing and the visible dark bags under his eyes; rubbing it and tried stifling a yawn as he went beside his younger brother who is breathing softly, unaware of his surroundings and unaware how worried his friends and family are.

The latter let out a sigh of sadness and stared down at the petite form of his brother, laying motionless on the hospital bed. He won't be seeing that beautiful smile of his, angelic laugh, and snarky comments. A few years slid down from his cheeks and tried to wipe them off only to be replaced by newer one his tough and composed denominator soon crumbled just by thinking how unconscious his younger brother is at his room and was horrified by the blood that he saw inside the bathroom.

Letting out a few quiet sob he soon finally drifted off to his dream land where he saw the healthy and happy version of his younger brother.

By the time he finally drifted into his dream land the hand that he is holding slip off and the person on the bed silently position himself in a sitting position. Quietly observing his brother who is still crying even at sleep. No hint of emotion could be detected on his porcelain face.

He looked at the corner and saw the silhouette of one of his battalion staring at him in a concerning look plastered on the figures face.  The person on the bed gave the silhouette a emotionless smile and beckoned the said figure to come closer.

The said figure came closer to the brunette fighting the tears from sliding down from her beautiful face.

"Hey" she greeted quietly afraid of waking the older person on the other side of the bed.

" Good evening Bianchi " Tsuna greeted back in a hoarse voice before clearing it up and pointed at the said that of glass from the side.

Bianchi immediately grabbed a glass and poured the water in it and gave the glass of water to Tsuna.

He greedily drank the whole water up and giving the back to the pink head teen on his side, they sat in silence completely enjoying the comforting silence that surrounds them.

" Everyone is worried about you, especially Takeshi and Byakuran. Those two almost blows the entire hospital up when they heard the news about you" the pink head said chuckling at the distant memory of the two threatening thesis that comes their way.

Tsuna only chuckled in response at felt his eyes began to droop a little and Bianchi punctually saw this and guided Tsuna back to his back and was soon fast asleep again. The latter smiled sadly and kissed the forehead of his boss and left the hospital.

 The latter smiled sadly and kissed the forehead of his boss and left the hospital