Chp~ 27: Awkward

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Today was Monday, as the long week had been hell for me. I couldn't see Justin, I couldn't talk to him, and most of all, I couldn't have him in my arms kissing me and telling me how much he loves me.

What he did, hurt me so much. He promised he would never hurt me or let anything hurt me.

He hurt me just how Cody did, he cheated on me.

I grabbed my gym bag as I had all my sweater, towel, and a water bottle because I had dance practice in 5 minutes.

As I entered the studio to practice in, everyone was looking at me with sympathetic eyes. They knew what had happened between Justin and I.

"Are you okay Kaitlin?" One of the dancers asked as she stretched her legs and arms.

I nodded as I also did my stretching to make sure I wouldn't pull any type of muscle.

Suddenly, the door opened as Justin himself walked in. He stared at me, as if I was the only one who was in the room.

I felt very upset and I wanted to cry, but that wasn't choice. I couldn't let him know that I was hurting over this break-up, although that was the only thing that hurt me at the moment.

"Alright, everyone get into position," Nick said as he got in the front of the room to start teaching us the dance as Justin sat down.

"Okay so Kaitlin stand right here and Elyssandra stand next to her," Nick pointed to the ground as to where I should stand.

"Okay now follow my lead, 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 and turn," Nick demonstrated to Elyssandra and I.

I copied each move 5 times as Nick ordered. I saw in the corner of my eye, that Justin was looking at me with guilt in his eyes. Was I to break down? No, not ever, he cheated I didn't.

"Justin can we have you in the front please? We need to rehearse your part," Nick ordered Justin as Justin himself stood in front of me. His back so strong and muscular. His shirt being taken off and his tattoos set as if they were meant to be there. I was in love with him.

"What do I do man?" Justin asked Nick as Nick was thinking of the next moves.

"I want Kaitlin to run your hand on the part 'Hold me tight and don't let go.' As you watch her every move," Nick said as I was extremely pissed since I had to touch my ex boyfriend.

We both nodded, as I didn't want any problems to occur, than from what had already happened.

I moved up next to Justin as Nick pushed play on the CD with the song 'Love Me Like You Do.'

"Okay 5..6..7..8," Nick yelled over the music as I ran my hands down Justin's body and he looked at me with such lust.

After rehearsal all the dancers decided to go to Starbucks, but I instead, stayed in and took a bath. I exited the bathroom as I heard a knock at the door of the tour bus.

I walked over to the door and opened it as Justin walked in and saw me with a towel wrapped around me and my hair wet.

"Umm.. did I intrude something?" He asked while scratching the back of his head as he himself felt awkward.

"No, I just took a shower."

He eyed me up and down as if I was candy to him. In his eyes, I probably was.

Justin pushed me inside the tour bus and closed the door as he laid me down on the couch near the kitchen. He kissed down my lips to my neck as I didn't reject his beautiful lips on my skin.

I kissed him back as I demanded for his shirt to be taken off as soon as possible. I kissed down his jawline to his neck and soon to his abs. Each one with one kiss in a total of 6.

He was close to taking off my towel, but we heard someone clear their throat as in front of us stood Kenny and Scooter.

"So, are you guys back together?" Scooter asked with concern in his voice.

"No, we are not back together," I said looking down at the floor and biting my lip.

"But you guys were just-." Kenny intruded, but I stopped him. "No Kenny, this is wrong. Justin and I are never going to get back together," I answered, and with that I walked back to the room and closed the door.

This was just so awkward.

___________________________

Well that was just weird!

I must say, for how many reads I get, I don't get a lot of votes.

Does the vote button scare you guys?

Does it haunt you at night and hide under your bed?

I swear you guys are something else.

Anyways, if you want me to update more often, there's a trick.

If you comment 'OMG your story is like 😱 & I love it. 💕'

That makes me feel like you guys actually like it and I'm not writing for my own good.

Soon to come more. Love you babes, and if you need someone to talk to, message me!

- Carolina :)