Chp~ 16: I'm Really Happy

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Christmas went amazing with Justin and his family. I spent nNews Years and Christmas with his family, and I have to admit that it was extremely fun.

Pattie and I went shopping after New Years and really got to know each other.

Justin and I we're currently in his jet cuddling while listening to music from his Beats headphones.

I sat on his lap as he played with my hair and I hummed to the song 'Rollercoaster.'

The song ended and the next song came, 'Recovery.'

"I love your voice very much. You sing like an angel." I said playing with his Versace gold chain. It was very shiny and a bit heavy.

"Thanks babe. I do it for my beliebers." He answered back taking 3 pieces of my hair and trying to braid it.

"You know, I have a concert tonight. I would really like it if you went." He said turning me over for me to look into his eyes. They were extremely bright in a hazel form.

"I would love to be there and support you. I would also like to meet everyone in the Bieber Crew."

"Yeah, I'm sure they would love to meet you."

"And I would love to meet them." I responded back and kissed his cheek.

I heard a loud beep go through the jet meaning we were here.

I looked outside the window of the plane and saw the amazing sun shining through.

Feels nice to be home back LA.

"I'll tell Kenny to get the bags and we will get going." Justin said standing up and making our way outside to meet Kenny.

I smiled and waved to him and he returned the sweet genuine smile.

"Hey Kenny, had a nice holiday?" I asked getting my bags.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun with my family. What about you?" He asked getting Justin's bags.

"Yeah, Justin's family is just amazing." I said smiling down at the ground.

Justin got out of the jet and got his luggage while I carried my bag and Kenny carried 2 of Justin's bags.

We put them all in the trunk and made our way to Justin's house.

We exited he car and entered the house while putting our clothes away.

Justin bought me like the whole store from 'Forever 21' and 'Hot Topic.'

"Kaitlin!" I heard Justin call me from upstairs.

"Yeah?" I answered back pouring myself some orange juice.

"Come here real quick." He yelled back as I closed the orange juice, put it back in the fridge, and made my way upstairs.

"Yeah?" I answered back slowly as I opened the door to his room.

"Come here, I have a surprise for you." He said smiling real big for me.

I furrowed my eyes and giggled at him.

He made his way to me and put his hand a over my eyes.

He walked me over a couple steps and soon we stopped. "Are you ready?" He asked me making me giggle and nod.

He uncovered my eyes and showed me a huge walk in closet. It was purple with diamonds studs on the doors and my name in cursive on the door.

I turned around to face him and jumped on him.

"I love it! It's amazing, and extremely cute. You didn't have to." I said kissing his cheek.

He held me up on his waist and kissed my cheek back making me smile.

"I'm so happy that your here." He said making me smile and play with his hair.

"Your the reason for my smile." it said kissing his cheek once again and he put me down.

I really am happy.

___________________________

I think falling in love with you was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I know I haven't updated in like forever. I'm so sorry, but I love you guys. I have good news and bad news.

BAD NEWS: Nah I have non. lol XD

GOOD NEWS: All my teachers give me my homework and I don't have it due till in a week. So, I can get my homework done in 3 days and I'll be free for 2. That gives me 2 days to write another chapter. Thank the lawd!

Comment any ideas you guys want. I'll give you credit of course.

Love you guys :*

- Carolina ;)