Chp~ 4: My Lady

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

I got home around 3:30 because I was really tired.

I gone out for a walk around the whole city. My feet were aching and my back was a bit sore.

I went up to my room and saw Justin laying on Selena's bed, while he was on his phone.

"Hey were Selena?" he asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know I thought she was with you." I said nicely and smiled at end.

He looked at me confused which made my smile disappear.

"What?" I asked as I got a bit worried.

"She said she was going to be with, that's why we couldn't hang out today." he said as a small frown appeared on his face.

"No, I went out for a walk, but now I came back. maybe she went to do some errands and didn't know how to tell you that she had to leave." I said as I tried suggesting something for him to not be upset.

"Maybe, but now I have nothing to do." He said, making me feel bad

"Lets go get some ice cream. Maybe we can go to walk through?"

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's a bunch of stores lined up and you walk by it and there's little snack bars. It's a lot of fun and there are some performers there too." I said as he smiled and nodded.

"Just let me go change and we will be on our way." I added and ran to room.

I wore a light pink shirt that flowed and some shorts with my combat boots.

I walked out and grabbed my phone.

"Let's go" I said as he entered my car and we were off.

Once we got there, I took Justin to the ice cream parlor.

"What would you guys like?" The nice man asked that looked like he was in his 50's.

"I would like a chocolate ice cream with some fudge on top please." I said nicely as he smiled and nodded.

"And you sir?" he asked Justin.

"I would like rocky road with some strawberries on top, please." Justin answered as the man got our ice cream ready.

"Here you are." he said as we thanked him and paid for our treats.

"Let's go to the 'Vans Store.'" I said as he nodded while eating his treat.

We entered the shop and looked at all the shoes they had.

"I like these." I said as I looked at some purple ones.

"I'll get them for you." Justin said as he grabbed the shoes.

"No, it's okay."

"I'm getting them either way so what shoe size are you?"

"A 7." I said as Justin yelled over at a manager to get the shoe size I needed.

"Here you are," the manager said as he brought the box.

I sat on the little bench to try on the shoe. I untied my boot and took it off leaving my sock on.

Justin got on his knee and put the shoe on my leg.

"My lady." He said making me laugh.

"Shut up doofus." I said as I he tied the laces. "There cute." I said in a low voice.

"I'll ring them!" I heard Justin yell to the cashier.

He nodded and start putting in the price of the shoes.

Justin start putting my boot on for me and smiled at me.

Just then I saw a flash light and saw that a paparazzi was taking a picture of Justin and I.

"Let's go." Justin said as I nodded and he paid and we walked out.

Justin took my hand in his just to keep me safe from the flashing lights.

"Are you two dating?"

"What happened to Selena?"

"Are you cheating on her?"

"What hap-." We didn't get to hear the last one because we entered the car and left as soon as possible.

"Well that was fun." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yeah sorry."

"Don't be it's okay."

"Let's go home and watch a move?" he suggested as I nodded and headed back home.

Justin is such a great person...

___________________________

My past doesn't affect who I am because today is a new day.

Hey guys so yeah I updated.

It's about time, so I think I'm making an update week.

Like just to when in going to update and stuff.

So yeah enjoy.

- Carolina ;)