Chp~ 21: I'm Broken

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

I woke up with the sun beaming through little creaks that they windows had.

The bed was cold and alone, I really wasn't feeling well.

I thought maybe it's because I'm sick of the flu, or I drank too much, or I'm just heartbroken.

I laid in bed crying my eyes out. There really was no point to even get up and work with life.

I heard my phone ring from the other side with a text that Selena sent me. I understand she's my sister, but even calling her that disgusts me.

*Text*

Selena: Hope you know that Justin will always be mine. No matter what. Sorry you whore. ;)

Kaitlin: Listen here. Atleast when I say I love someone I mean it. I don't go around offering my vagina to anybody. And you can have him. I really don't want a player as my boyfriend anyway.

*End of Text*

I got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I really was a mess. My hair was all over my face and my make up is a mess. I didn't even look like a human being anymore.

I just wonder how Justin's doing..

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

Damn. What a terrible hangover I had.

I woke up on my bed feeling cold as ever. I wasn't even shirtless or anything. I haven't even recall what happened last night.

I suddenly heard the door bell ring making me groan.

What kind of human being is ruining my life?

I ran down the stairs and reached the door, opening it to see Selena?

I was more confused than can be.

"What do you want?"

"What do you mean? Came to see my boyfriend of course," she said all preppy trying to come in, but I blocked the way.

"Look Selena, maybe you don't remember, but I'm with your sister. I love her more than anything in this world. And of you don't mind me by asking, but where is she?" I asked looking outside to make sure she's not outside or something.

"Well, let's just say, she's mad at you," she said with a smirk upon her face.

"Why?"

"Well lover boy, yesterday night you drank too much and made out with me in front of my sister. You called her fat and ugly and that you would never date her."

The words that came out of her mouth were so harsh. I said that? I said that to my princess?

"No your lying. She's probably out with her friends." I tried convincing her and myself that.

"Alright, but here's a picture," she said while showing me her phone with a picture of her and I kissing.

It was true.

I'm a cheater.

I closed the door on Selena's face and raced to my phone.

I quickly found Kaitlin's number and dialed it as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry your call could not be com-"

It went straight to voicemail. I had a new idea though.

I clicked the GPS app and located Kaitlin's phone to help me find her. It says that she was at a hotel not too far away.

Running to my car, I started the car and followed the GPS directions.

I finally arrived and ran to each door and knocked looking for Kaitlin. I knocked over 26 doors and nothing. I was really loosing motivation.

Until, I finally knocked on number 27 and there she was. With her hair up in a bun and no make up. She really was gorgeous.

Before I could say anything, the door was smashed to my face.

I knocked again harder.

"Baby please listen to me! I didn't mean anything said! I love you not her!" I yelled out trying to get her to listen to me.

She yelled back loudly, " listen Justin I'm done. I thought you were the one and I actually thought about us living together forever, maybe I was wrong."

Her voice cracked at the end and I heard it.

"No baby, you do love me. I am the one for you. Listen to me, please?" I begged just wanting for her to listen for me for a few seconds.

"Listen Justin, maybe it's not our time right now. My mom was right, this was wrong. I'm sorry," she says trying to close the door on me.

"Do you love me?" I ask stopping the door with my foot.

"I love you too much to continue with this," she said looking down.

"I love you too Kaitlin. Not just a little, but a lot. I don't know where I would be without you. Please take me back?"

I stood there waiting for her answer. It felt like eternity.

"Okay, but don't fuck up." She said and you know what, I love her.

___________________________

I had this part since Tuesday, but never finished it.

Thank you for 2.3K reads I love you all very very much. ♥️

Love you babies

-Carolina :)