Chp~ 36: Bad News

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

"Slow dance in the moonlight." I heard Justin sing while he was in the studio and Emma had her head on my lap while listening.

I stroke her head lightly and covered her up with a blanket since I saw goosebumps on her arm.

I was still a bit sore from the fall that had happened, but Justin was sure to have nurses and doctors check on me if I ever had any pain.

"How are you guys feelings?" Justin said while coming out of the studio.

"Just tired. She fell asleep already," I said while slowly closing my eyes.

"Do you guys want to sleep here. It would be a hassle having to carry her to the car and then to the tour bus," he said kissing my forehead.

I nodded and slowly admired Emma.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I said playing with her little earrings.

"Yeah. She's so amazing. I hope she lives so she can feel like she can do it all," Justin said playing with his pants.

"Well, I'm going to sleep," I said cuddling into a pillow and laying next to Emma.

The couch was big enough to put me and Emma and together while Justin was just standing there.

"How rude? You're going to leave me alone?" He said putting a fake pout on.

"I love her more," I said sticking out my tongue and closing my eyes with a smile.

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

I smiled at both my girls. How amazing are they?

They looked so cute just sleeping the huge couch. I took out my phone and click the camera icon.

I snapped a quick picture and uploaded it on Instagram.

@justinbieber: both if my girls sleeping. I love you my babies :*

I clicked the post button and locked my phone, while turning off the studio mic and turning on the little AC.

Slowly, closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

**

"Baby, wake up." I said kissing Kaitlin's forehead while she slightly opened her eyes. She looked down and saw Emma curled into her and she hugged Emma tightly, making her wake up.

"Good morning baby," I said to Emma while she rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning daddy," she said while sitting up and taking a yawn.

I looked at her as happy as I can be. I smiled and lightly felt a tear fall.

"What's wrong daddy?" Emma asked while Kaitlin also looked at me weird.

"You- you called me daddy. That's so cute," I brought Emma into a hug while Kaitlin was smiling and looking at me in an 'awe' face.

"What should we do today?" I asked while still kissing Emma's cheek.

"We actually have a doctors appointment today. We have to take Emma in for a cell check," Kaitlin said while folding the blanket that I have her.

I nodded my head and went to the small suitcase in the studio, filled with our clothes.

Once we were all changed and everything was our away, we got in my car and went straight to the doctors.

We were stuck in the waiting room for about 10 minutes until the nurse called out name and Emma held on to my hand tightly.

"Come in guys. Now, I'm just going to have Emma sit here." The doctor said, while tapping the small bed.

Emma got on with the help of Kaitlin and slowly pulled her dress down.

"Alrighty then, let me do some blood scans and we can get this over with," the doctor said while the nurse came in with some needles.

Emma looked at me scared, but Kaitlin got her while comforting her.

"If you can get through this without crying, I promise to take you out to eat to your favorite restaurant." Kaitlin said while Emma smiled and nodded.

The nurse took out a medium sized needle while another nurse got out an alcohol napkin and cleaned the small spot that had to be picked.

Kaitlin held onto Emma hand while Emma looked away.

The nurse put a bit of pressure on the needle and finally let it and pulled it out to let the blood come out.

"Just count to 3 when it's time," Emma said while looking up at the ceiling and biting her lip.

"Baby, it's done. You did it," Kaitlin said while laughing because of Emma scary face.

"What? It's over? I didn't even feel it," she said while laughing. Everyone in the room was laughing while the nurse put her blood in a small container.

"Alright, you guys can wait in here while I go to see the results." The doctor left and just left us in the room.

"Did you see that mommy? I did it. I actually was able to do it. I'm a brave person mommy," she said while hugging Kaitlin and smiling at me as I smiled back.

The doctor came back in with a file and a sad face.

"I have some bad news."

_______________________________

OMG IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE.

IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL

BUT I STILL UPDATED EH.

SORRY ABOUT MISTAKES I DIDNT EDIT IT. :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

- Carolina :)