Chp~ 1: Home Sweet Home

♡Selena's P.O.V♡

"Okay, now turn left." I told Justin as I gave him directions to go to my house. Justin and I have been dating for 2 years and he's very sweet, but I think I might have feelings for my sisters boyfriend.

His name is Cody. He's so sweet and the sweetest guy ever. We always make each other laugh and stuff.

"Okay we are here." Justin said as he pulled up to the drivers side. It felt good to be home now.

Justin took down the luggage as I opened the door with my key to see my mom and Kaitlin at the table.

They were laughing and eating. They quieted down as soon as they saw Justin and I.

My mom got up and ran to me to hug me. Now that I'm 21 I have started drinking and my mom would always get mad at me.

"So happy to see you sweetie." She said releasing from the hug.

I smiled and replied back, "I missed you too mom." "Who's this?" She asked referring to Justin.

"Oh, Umm mom this is Justin." I said as Justin stepped in front of me to shake my moms hand.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Gomez." He said as he shook her hand. I looked over to see Kaitlin getting up from the table.

"Kaitlin come and greet Justin." My mom yelled over to Kaitlin making her come over to us.

"Hi I'm Kaitlin." She said giving Justin's hand a shook.

"Justin." He replied putting his around my waist.

Justin then the bell rang as my mom opened it to see Cody.

"Cody!" Kaitlin squealed as she passed everyone and ran to Cody. They hugged each other which made me range in anger.

What pissed me even more off was to see them kissing. I always liked Cody, but he never knew it.

"Okay, mom we are off." Kaitlin said waving at my mom.

"Okay sweety, be careful. Be home by 9." She said as she waved back.

"I didn't know they were going out." I said in confusion.

"Yeah they are going out a lot more."

"Since when?"

"Since you left about 2 years ago."

"That long?"

"Yeah they really love each other."

"Okay, we'll be upstairs." I said dragging Justin with me.

"Okay sweety." She said as she walked over to the kitchen.

I grabbed my luggage and carried it upstairs as Justin helped me.

We reached upstairs to open my door as we stepped in.

"Ugh." I said groaning as I laid on my bed.

"You're home." Justin said laying next to me.

"Yup, home sweet home." I said as I cuddled next to Justin and fell asleep.

__________________________

New Chapter....... Vote And Comment <3