Chp~ 14: Christmas Eve.

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

"Ready?" I heard just asked as we made our way to the mall.

I nodded as he opens the doors for me to enter the mall.

We went straight to the 'Toys R Us' store as we looked for toys for Jazzy and Jaxon.

"How about this for Jazzy?" I asked raising a couple of Barbie dolls in the air for him to see.

"Yeah, let's get like 4." He said as we made our way to the boy section.

Filled with Spiderman, Superman, Batman, and Nerf Guns.

"He likes Spider-Man, I know that." Justin talked to himself. I saw a cute Spider-man outfit that inflated from the biceps and chest.

"I want this for him." I showed Justin the cute outfit as he chuckled a bit and nodded.

We ended up getting Jazzy an 'iPhone' and Jaxon some race cars.

"Now where?" I asked eyeing the mall.

"Let's go to Victoria Secret. My mom likes the creams and perfumes there. Plus, you can help me see which one smells nicer." He said as we entered the store.

There was many girls in their early 20's buying clothes and anything they needed.

We walked over to the cream and perfume section.

"I like this one." I said taking off the tap over one of the creams that smelled like Vanilla.

"I love it too." Justin responded.

We left that store with 3 bags.

"Okay now, let's go to the vans store." He pointed out.

"My dad likes Vans, so yeah I am going to get him some." He said looking around at all the shoes that they displayed.

I decided in buying everyone something, just to say thank you for taking me in and being generous.

"Attention all shoppers. The mall will be closing in 45 minutes. I repeat 45 Minutes." The overspeaker said.

"How about I go to 'Forever 21' while you stay here and buy the boys something, I'll go get the girls something." I suggested Justin.

He nodded and handed me money.

"No I have money don't worry." I said as I left to not argue with him about money.

I walked fast over all the stores until I spotted the store from a few away.

I made my way over there as I saw it was packed with teens and young ladies.

I got 3 scarfs, 5 jackets, 4 shorts, 7 shirts, and 8 pants for everyone.

I also got accessories and pretty nail polish for the girls.

I made my way to check out, paid, and got out. I found Justin sitting by a fountain chewing on a pretzel.

"Let's go." I said to him as he gave me a piece and I munched on it.

Once we arrived we had to hide the gifts from the kids so we went through the back door.

We his the presents in the garage and locked it with the secret pin.

"Well, thank you Kaitlin, for helping me Christmas shop all late." He said chuckling at the end.

"Sure, no problem I had fun."

"Now, about that date. I was thinking we just go to my room, eat popcorn, and watch movies. We can get to know each other." He suggested as we made our way to the kitchen.

"Okay, and I won't have to get all dressed up because I'm too lazy." I responded back.

"Pattie, you need help with lunch?" I asked as I wanted to get to know her too.

"No sweetheart, I'm fine. Can you set up the dinner though?" She asked polity.

I nodded and grabbed some table cloths, forks, and napkins.

"There you go." I said to her as I finished off.

"Thank you sweetheart, can you call everyone to lunch?"

"Yeah sure." I said calling everyone from their rooms and living room.

We all sat around the table as I sat next to Justin.

The spaghetti Pattie made was fantastic .

"Well, I want to make a toast to Kaitlin. You have been the sweetest thing around and your such an amazing and generous person. Welcome to the family." Toasted Jeremy.

"Thank you everybody." I said as I drank some of my water.

"It's 6:30. We better be getting ready for the gift party." Said Pattie as she put everyone's plates in the dish washer.

My first Christmas with Justin should be nice.

___________________________

If you fall in love, make sure you feel the butterflies, the chills, and the gasp for no reason at all.

YES! I UPDATED AGAIN!

I JUST HAD TO.

MAYBE I WILL POST TONIGHT AGAIN.

I just love you guys that much.

Follow meh :**

- Carolina ;)