Chp~ 3: Text Me

♡Selena's P.O.V♡

I saw Kaitlin run to her room and my mom went to backyard. I took this chance to text Cody.

To: Cody

From: Selena

Text: Hey cutie :** I miss you. What You Doing?

I clicked the send button and put my phone back in my pocket. I sighed and smiled lightly. There was nothing else to do, so I decided to go see Justin.

I knocked softly on the door, but no one answered.

I looked left and right and nothing...

I went to check on Kaitlin and saw the door was barley opened a bit. I saw Justin and Kaitlin together hugging. I listened closely to their conversation.

"It's okay. Don't worry you will be find, I promise." I heard Justin say as he stroked Kaitlin's hair softly.

I felt jealous at the sight, but I couldn't make much noise. I wanted to hear every last bit.

"I know, but I just hate being treated like I'm 5 when I'm not." She said as she sniffed lightly.

'I know, but that's life. You have stay strong." Justin said as he smiled.

"Yeah that's Tru-" Kaitlin was interrupted as my phone rang making her confused and to stop talking.

I pushed the quiet button and quietly ran downstairs.

I got my phone out to read a text by Cody.

To: Selena

From: Cody

Text: I miss you more. ;) Just here thinking of you. What about you?

I read the text slowly and smiled.

To: Cody

From: Selena

Text: We should meet up. Tomorrow at the mall at 3?

I sent the text and giggled a bit. Just then I heard footsteps coming towards down were I was at.

It was Justin.

'Hi," he said as he smiled and hugged me.

"Hey," I smiled and hugged back.

"Let's go out tomorrow at 3?" He asked me as i smiled, but it faded as I remembered my date with Cody.

God, I feel terrible.

"I can't I'm taking Kaitlin out tomorrow." I said as his smile faded as well.

"It's okay then." He said as he hugged me again.

"Let's go to sleep." He said as he dragged my upstairs.

I nodded as i followed behind.

Next Morning

I woke up around 11, so i decided to get up and take a shower to get ready for Cody.

***

After I showered, I blowed dried my hair and did my make up.

I heard some noise in the bedroom and saw that Justin woke up.

"Who you getting ready for?" Justin said as he smiled.

"No one." I said as i looked at the clock.

It was 2:45, so I decided to head out.

"I have to go." I said as i kissed his lips and headed out.

I have no idea where Kaitlin was, but as long as she's out of the house till 5 i'm fine.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Mistakes are meant to happen. There not planned, they just happen."

Enjoy my quote. I love you guys so much. Haven't updated in so long, but here you go.

Love you babies!

- Carolina :)