Chp~ 2: I'm Here

♡Kailtins P.O.V♡

"Hey Cody," I greeted to my amazing boyfriend of 2 years.

I've always loved Cody from the moment I saw him I knew that I wanted to be with him. He always made me smile no matter the problem. Big or small, he could handle it all.

"Hey babe," he greeted as he kissed my cheek lightly. "Ready?" He aksed as he took my hand in his.

I nodded as I made my way to his car. As the gentleman he is, he opened the car for me. He's such a sweet guy.

♡Selena's P.O.V♡

At this very moment Justin and I were cuddling softly on the bed. "I'll be right back," I told him as I made my way to the bathroom.

I just found out 20 mintues ago that Cody liked me from a text I got from him. He told me that he liked me very much and that someday he would like to meet up.

Honeslty I was flattered, but at the same time I felt bad. Not just for Justin, but for my sister as well.

From: Cody

To: Selena

Text: Hey i know you like me without a doubt. Its pretty obvious from time to time that you would eye-rape me. Lets meet up. I like you too.

I read the text over and over and finally had the guts to send him one back.

From: Selena

To: Cody

Text: How cute? Sounds good, but it's a secret.

I put my phone down and looked myself in the mirror. I looked better than Kaitlin from head to toe. Although we had the same color eyes i always had the best face and smile.

"Babe." I heard from the knock outside. "Yeah." I responded as I turned on the faucet making ti sound like I was washing my hands.

"Your sister is back, and your mom is calling you." He said as his voice sounted faint by the second.

"I'll be right out." I answered and dried up my hands. I opened the door to see him on the bed in his phone. I smiled and opened my door to go outside.

I walked downstairs to hear a bunch of yelling.

"I'm not a baby anymore." I heard Kailtin's scream as i also heard my mothers. "Your 19, not 21." my mom answered. I quickly went fast as i heard the last sentence.

"What happened?" I asked with concern in my voice when really I didn't care at all.

"Your sister here wants to move away now." My mom said. "Why is it a big deal?" I asked as I moved out when i was 14 to continue my acting career.

"Because she wants to move out with Cody." I chocked slowly on my salva.

"You're too young sis." I said as she grunted and ran upstairs.

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

I was just running through my twitter as i heard someone running upstairs.

"Forget you all!" I heard a loud scream. I quickly ran out and ran to the loud scream.

I knocked softly as I was rejected by a loud 'Get out.'

"Its Justin." I said as the door opened.

"Sorry." Kaitlin apologized as she let me in.

I didn't have to say anything or question her because she had bags and luggages all around her. I saw tears falliing out her eyes as shse cried harder.

I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug.

"It's alright I'm here." I said soflty kissing her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I can not upload my instagram story becasue i broke my ipod i'm using my dads computer, so I cant post till next week. Don't worry i will spoil. Maybe 15 Chapters. Make sure you tell the rest of the readers.

Updated!

Love YOU all-