Chp~ 26: Over

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Justin has been very distant ever since our date out to Venice Beach. He doesnt talk to me like he used to.

I feel like maybe it's because of the whole tour pressure and his albums trying to come out, but yesterday I heard on 'ET News,' that he was hanging out with some girl named "Yvonna."

I'm not one to get jealous, but they were very touchy, and he even put his hand on her lap, the way he would with me.

My toughts were interrupted when I saw Justin come in shirtless with his shades on and his basketball shorts.

"Hey babe, how was rehearsal?" I asked turning towards him, in hope that a conversation was possible.

"Good, I-I have to go,' he said putting on a muscle shirt and leaving me in the bus without a word.

I decided to not bother with it, and take a shower and soon go to sleep. Maybe a long sleep, will help me get over this.

**

The sun hit me right in my face, making it hard to ignore of waking up.

I woke up to the side on my left being cold and empty. I sighed heavily not feeling so happy knowing that my own boyfriend wasn't by my side.

I got out of bed, and walked into the main part of the your bus. I spied the cereal on the side and poured myself some in a bowl with milk. I sat on the couch in front of the little Tv and turned to channel 62.

"Welcome back to E News, we are here talking about Justin Bieber. Now, recently Justin started dating his ex sister. Now if I may add, Kaitlin is such a beautiful girl. She has so much talent and is so young. This is what shocking, Justin was seen yesterday at a night club with model Yvonna Ventura. What makes this ever worse? Well, Justin was also seen entering a hotel at 3 AM and leaving the next day at 10AM. Can you say 'yikes?'"

I checked the time to see that it was 10:37AM. He left the hotel 37 minutes ago. He's a cheater. That's all he is.

I knew exactly what I had to do.

*Phone Convo*

Scooter: Hello?

Kaitlin: Heh Scooter, can you do me a huge favor?

Scooter: Sure, what's up kid?

Kaitlin: Can you order another tour bus for me? Justin and I aren't doing so well.

Scooter: I know, I saw the news. Just pack all your belongings and be ready in 2 minutes. I have an extra bus behind.

Kaitlin: Thanks Scooter.

*End of Phone Convo*

I packed all my clothes, shoes, make-up, etc. I ever packed Justin's pillow.

My luggage was outside the tour bus in seconds as I saw Scooter in a new tour bus.

"Hey kiddo," he greeted me with a hug and apologies for Justin's mistakes.

"It's not your mistake, they're his. He needs to come and apologize for what he did," I answered back as he helped me enter the bus with all my luggage.

As I put the final jacket I had in the closet, I heard a car door open and close. I ran to the window and saw Justin in the clothes he left in. He looked confused, but he entered his tour bus and soon came out.

"Kaitlin!" I heard Justin yell from outside. I locked the door and went back to the window next to the door.

Justin knocked loudly on the door and yelled my name over and over.

"Justin, leave her. You already caused enough damage," I heard Kenny call put to Justin. It's true, Justin hurt me too much.

"No, she's in here I know it. She's my girlfriend. I have every right to see her," Justin yelled back.

"Justin, just leave me alone," I said above a whisper. I knew he heard, because he whispered back.

"No, you're my princess," he said back, but that put me off into flames.

I opened the door and there he was. With tears and puffy eyes, why was he sad?

"No, I'm not your princess, Yvonna is. I'm not your girlfriend, Yvonna is. You don't think I know where you have been? I know you went out to the club with Yvonna and then went to a hotel. I'm not stupid." At this point, I was in tears. I loved Justin, but he obviously didn't love me.

"Can we please talk inside?" He looked up at me as I nodded and let him in. I sat on the little couch and Justin sat next to me. I wasn't comfortable, so I moved to the other one.

He sighed loudly as he let a tear fall.

"I know what I did, and I am ashamed." He said playing with fingers.

"I don't care anymore. We aren't together anyway," I said as I shrugged and looked at him.

"What?" He said with hurt in his voice. "But I love you."

"No, you think you do."

"I love you Kaitlin. I love you so much."

I thought about it. They said he went to a hotel, did they have sex?

"Did you?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Did I what?" He asked being scared and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Did you have sex with her?" I asked looking down. I heard him sigh and nod.

The tears came back again. They were spilling out and they hurt.

"Get out, please." I walked into my room and closed the door as I lay in bed and cuddled up with Justin's pillow. I heard the front door close.

That was it. Me and Justin, were over.

___________________________

Justin, that little dick head.

FINALLY!

I'm such a procrastinator.

I'm almost our of school in like 4 days, but I don't want to leave. I love middle school.
:)

Anyways, I am starting a new story which will be updated every week I'm guessing. Lol XD

Go check it out, love you guys.

- Carolina :)