Chp~ 12: Girlfriend

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

"Wake up, Kaitlin." I was being shaken awake by Justin as he was only a couple centimeters close to my face.

I stared into his eyes and smiled as he smiled and looked down and back at me.

I felt him lean in, but I had to stop myself.

"Yeah, let's go." I said as I stood up and got off the jet.

It was snowing.

I haven't seen the snow in a very long time due to the fact that I live in LA and it never snows there.

"It's beautiful isn't it." I heard from behind me to find Justin admiring the same thing I was.

"It is and it's cold." I said rubbing my arms trying to warm myself up, but I was covered by Justin's warm hoodie.

"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek as I saw a black Ferrari arrive.

"Hey dad!" I heard Justin yell and run over to the car as a man around his early 30's which I may point he looked attractive.

"Hey son, it's about time you come and visit."

"Sorry, I've been busy with work and stuff."

"Who's this beautiful lady?"

"This is Kaitlin, she's Selena's sister." Justin finished off as he put his hand around my shoulder.

"What happened with you and Selena?" Justin's dad asked.

"We broke up because she was cheating on me with Kaitlin's boyfriend." Justin finished off as he looked down and picked his lips.

"Alright, well let's go home." Justin's dad said as he put all the things in the trunk.

The car ride was quick and quite. it wasn't the awkward quiet, but the nice quiet.

Once we arrived, Justin and Jeremy took all the bags inside as I just took my bag filled with make up that couldn't fit in the bag.

"I'm home!" Justin yelled, and a whole bunch of family members came running from the stairs and the kitchen.

They all huddled over him and embraced him in a hug. It felt a bit awkward since is was just in back with my head hanging low.

"Oh, sorry everybody this is Kaitlin." Justin pushed me in to their little family circle.

I smiled lightly and waved.

It was quiet, but was soon broken when everybody came around and hugged me.

I felt someone pull on my jeans as I let go of the hug to meet a cute little 6 year old girl.

"Are you Justin's girlfriend?" She asked making me blush and looked down.

Everybody stared at Justin and I.

I was about to speak till Justin cut me off completely.

"Yeah, we started dating after Selena and I broke up." He said putting his arm around my waist.

"Well welcome to the family." a beautiful gorgeous women said looking like Justin.

They all left and went back to their own rooms, leaving me and Justin to ourselves in the living room.

"So." Justin said trying to break the silence.

"I didn't know I was your girlfriend." I said as I looked at him.

"Sorry, it's just, it's nothing." He said just above a whisper.

"Why would you say that?" I asked sitting down next to him in the couch.

"Can I be honest with you?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, sure about anything." I nodded.

"Well I umm."

___________________________

A relationship only has 2 people, not 3 or 4 or 5. Just 2, because in the end only 2 people break up.

CLIFF HANGER!

Hey guys.

Sorry for not updating.

Well happy late new year and stuff.

I love you all and remember if you ever want to talk just inbox me.

Comments= faster updates.

- Carolina ;)