Chp~ 22: My Love

♡Justin's P.O.V♡

Kaitlin and I were currently on her hotel couch just cuddling and telling each other compliments. I honestly never been so happy with anyone.

"Well, I love your eyes," I said taking in her gorgeous brown/hazel eyes that sparkled.

"Well, I love your smile," she said kissing my lips making me smile and then herself. She really did love my smile.

"Well, I love you in general. I love your curves. I love your hair. I love your eyes. I love you," I lastly said kissing her while rubbing my hands up and down her sides. She has such amazing curves. She's not fat, but she's not skinny either. She has a big chest and big hips, but a tiny waist. She had every feature a girl needed.

"And, I love you the same back," she said kissing my right cheek quickly. I felt a spark with every kiss she gave me. It felt like nothing can hurt me.

A poor silence came around us just as we enjoyed each other's company. "So whatever happened to Selena?" Kaitlin asked while she played with a a brown strand from her hair.

I inhaled and exhaled before finally answering her question.

"I don't know. When I woke up she told me what happened and pretended hat she was my girlfriend again. I woke up with a huge headache. It was all blank."

"You know, you really hurt me. I thought I lost your forever." She said as she let some tears fall, but I quickly cleaned with my fingertips.

"You could never lose me even if you wanted to." She smiled as if what I said is what she needed to hear.

I cuddled closer to her as she got her phone out and went on twitter.

"What are they saying?" I asked with my eyes closed.

She shrugged then answered," the usual about how I'm not worth your love. They are saying about how you planned to cheat on me."

When I opened my eyes, she looked very upset. Although I knew that's wasn't the case, I'm not sure if she saw it that way.

"Baby, I would never ever plan to cheat or leave you. I love you," I said as she let a year fall as I caught it with my index finger.

She nodded as I kissed her deeply while caressing her cheek.

"Let's go out," I said against her lips.

"Where?"

"I don't know, somewhere away from here. let's go out on a date."

"Are you, Justin Drew Bieber, asking me out on a date?"

"Yes I, Justin Drew Bieber, is asking you, Kaitlin Marie Gomez, on a date."

"Well okay then," she said as she kissed my nose.

She got up and made her way to the shower.

"Make way," I said trying to convince her to let me in with her.

She shook her head 'no' which made me pout.

~

"Justin I thought you were with Selena."

"What happened to Selena?"

"Is she your back up chick?"

I stopped in my tracks as I heard all the paparazzi yell rude comments.

"Excuse me, but Kaitlin is my number one priority. Selena just used me, so go yell shit at her." I said as I left and went into my range rover with Kaitlin with me.

"How rude?" Kaitlin said while putting on her seat belt.

"It's okay, atleast we got over it." I said driving down the street.

"Let's go home." I said as I drove home to a wonderful sleep with the women I love.