Chp~ 31: Plan To Break

♡Kaitlin's P.O.V♡

Justin was caressing my hands and talking about how he would talk to Scooter about the whole Selena plan.

I was finally out of my hospital gown and into my regular clothes, while Justin was still in bed. We were just waiting on the doctors prescription for my blood cells.

"You know, when I first met you, you kinda reminded me of like Kim Kardashian with your ass." Justin said laughing at his own joke. Oh god, my doofus, I'm telling you.

"Well, when I met you, you reminded me of Prince Royce. You know, that Mexican Pop Latino artist," I said back, comparing him to one of Latinos favorite singers.

He glared at me, making me laugh at his cuteness.

While we were laughing, there was a knock on the door, as came in Dr. Simon.

"Alright Mrs. Bieber, you will only be taking these pills for a month. You should take them with every meal as in 3 times a day," he said giving me the bottle of pills and leaving the room.

"Well Mrs. Bieber, how about you help me get out, so we can go back to the tour bus and I can talk to Scooter and cuddle," he teased me, while wiggling his eye brows.

"Oh shut it Mr. Bieber, I don't mind being called that. Now hurry up, you promised me a cuddle," I said standing up and helping him stand up as well.

After we were ready to leave, we were in the car with Kenny. He drove us back to our tour bus and he left to his.

"Scooter!" Justin yelled out, while siting on the torus couch.

A few seconds later, Scooter came out of the room with his phone in his hand.

Justin motioned him to sit across from him and I.

"We need to talk Scooter," Justin said while I was rubbing his thigh.

"I don't want to fake date Selena. I'm sorry, but I'm in love with Kaitlin and I don't want the world to know that I'm going out with somebody who I don't love," Justin breathed out and looked back to me.

Scooter nodded and smiled. "I totally understand your choice. I'll talk to Selena's manager and tell her that the plan is off. But, we will need you too out on a date to show the media what's straight with you guys."

"Good thing you said that. Kaitlin, will please go on a date with me?" Justin asked, while biting his lip. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

Scooter stood up and left to his bus as I saw him on his phone.

"Well, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Bye doofus," I said, getting up and running to the bedroom, but Justin stood up and carried me to the bed.

"It's time for that cuddle baby," he said kissing my cheek.

He laid down on the left side of the bed while he dragged me to the right side. Justin dragged my whole body under his arm, with his other arm around me. I decided to tweet about my date with my baby real quick.

'@kaitlingomez: 2morrow date with my doofus @justinbieber'

I sighed taking in his cologne smell. My head landed on his chest, as I clenched his shirt in my hands while closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

♡Selena's P.O.V♡

"What do you mean Justin backed out of the plan?!?" I screamed into my phone.

"Well, he said that he doesn't want to go out with somebody he doesn't love," my manager said back as I scoffed and hung up.

It's because of that stupid Kaitlin.

I know she's my sister, but she stole my boyfriend. The person who actually brought me millions and millions of fans.

She needs to go away. She needs to disappear and never come back.

I had to think of a plan and I needed on quick.

I got it!

How about I kidnap Kaitlin on the day of their date, and make her look like she doesn't want him anymore?

I couldn't think of anything else to help.

"Hello? Oh hi, can I please speak to Cody Simpson? It's very important," I smirked and bit my lip.

After I told my plan to Cody he said he wasn't sure about it at all. "C'mon Cody. Everything we ever wanted. You get Kaitlin back and I get my juju back."

"I don't know Selena. Maybe we should just leave them alone. They look happy together." He said back while I heard some people talking in the back.

"Cody, don't you miss Kaitlin? Don't you get mad when you think if justin kissing her and that not being you? How about when Kaitlin was out with Justin? That didn't make you mad?"

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, pretty boy. It's yes or no. Choose now!" I demanded to Cody as I waited for an answer.

"Fine! But if we get caught, I'm not part of it," he said with anger in his voice.

"Don't worry, we won't be the ones getting caught," I said with an evil smirk as I hanged up the phone and smiled.

Bye bye Jaitilin and hello Jelena.

___________________________

I KNOW ITS SHORT DONT HATE ME!!

I JUST NEEDED A CLIFF HANGER.

I think I'm going to update tomorrow, because I'm such in a good mood. I updated twice today, just so you know.

Can you guys help me get more readers? I really want my book to be on the top 10 of Justin Bieber books.

QOTD: What your favorite 'WATTPAD' story?

AOTD: My favorite book would be 'Claimed' because it's so romantic, yet fierce and strong in love.

Love you guys :**

-Carolina :)