Cell Phone

-Princeton's POV

Diamond was cooking for me since my fatass was hungry after breakfast so my baby said she'd make me a sandwich. My eyes were glued on her as she cooked. Diamond's just so beautiful, I can't even explain how nice it is to see her or even to be around her. I got up and walked pass her. When I reached her I slapped her butt and in my surprise I got a slap back.

"Stop playing." Diamond laughed.

I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. "So where would you like me to drop you?"

Diamond grabbed on to my shirt yelling. "Don't drop me."

I jumped and let her lean in my hands just to hear her scream. I walked her over to the couch and laid her down. She giggled while laying there all cute. I picked up her shirt and kissed her stomach.

"Get off of me you creep."

I shock my head. "Nah let me kiss you up." I put her shirt over my head and kissed her sweet skin.

"I have to make your sandwich!"

"I found something better for you to do." I got from under her shirt and kissed her.

"You always are trying to play with me."

"You like it though."

She giggles. "I do indeed."

I leaned into Diamonds lips and we started making out. I got more and more attracted by her lip then she jumped off of the couch and ran into the kitchen.

"DIAMOND!" I yelled.

She looked back to me and gave me her adorable baby face. "Yes Jakey?"

"Come over here." I demanded.

"Why?"

I patted my lap for her to sit. "I want to do something with you."

She bit her lip and I smirked. Once I thought she was coming over to me she turned around and ran in the kitchen.

"Stop playing!" I ran after her.

I went into the kitchen to find her on my phone. "Hello?"

"Who are you talking to?" I walked up to here.

Diamond put her hand on my chest and pushed me back. "This is she." she laughed into the mic but her smile faded.

"He did now?" she says again which makes me nervous.

"Diamond give me the phone!" I reach for it but she runs away again. When she locked herself in the bathroom I hit my head. Shit! I already know who's she's talking to...

"Diamond." I knocked on the door. "Come out."

"Leave me alone!" she yelled and her voice cracked.

She came out and wiped under her eyes. "Um your girlfriend called."

Diamonds brown eyes turned into a waterfall as she cried her eyes out right in front of me. I was stuck in place chewing on my lip. She handed me my phone and walked away. I grabbed on to her arm turning her around.

"Diamond I'm so so sorry."

She shook her head. "No we were a part for two months. You should have moved on."

"Look Diamond I know it's wrong-"

She put her hands up. "Prince stop... Just leave me... You're dating Heather..."

-

-Diamond's POV

I later on my bed crying my eyes out. Why would he go back out with her? After all she's done to me, after all she's say Prince would actually go behind my back to go out with her. My eye lids squeezed tightly letting more tears stream down my cheeks. I drowned out the noise of Prince knocking and focused on my thoughts.