Going Away Again

-Princeton's POV

"I'm sorry Diamond." I said as I looked down at the sadness in her eyes. I could tell that was hurting her and that hurt me.

She nods her head. "I get it. It's fine."

Diamond sits up straight letting go of me. "Let's do something fun."

I raise my eyebrow a little shocked. "I thought you were upset."

She pushes her hair behind her ear nodding. "I am upset... but I don't wanna be crying for the last two hours you stay."

I get up off then bed and stand I front of her. "You wanna have fun?" She nods with a small smile. I pick her up and carry her downstairs then find a way to open the door to my house and to my car. When she's in the passenger seat I realize her lack of clothes. Diamond giggles looking down at her legs.

"The neighbors are probably like, 'What the hell!'." I said in a funny manner to make her laugh.

I ran in the house and got her one of my sweatpants that are small for me when I came back in the car she was typing away on her phone.

"Here you go." I draped the pants over her.

She takes them and puts each leg into them struggling because of the tight space. I laugh at her as I pull out the driveway. The car ride was silent because both of us didn't know what to say. I turned on the radio to fill the silence.

"Sooooo." Diamond dragged out the o's.

I turn to her for a close second. "So."

"Where we going?" She asked.

"Hmmmmm should I tell you?"

Diamond nods. "Of course you should tell me." She pokes my side making me laugh.

"I'm driving!" I reach my hand over and push her into the door. "You want me to get in a accident?"

"No." Diamond mimics a baby and starts searching in the pockets of my sweatpants that she's wearing.

"Hey what you looking for?"

Diamond looks down then bust out laughing. "I thought these where mine. My bad. I want my phone."

I laugh at her. "Ok."

She continues to feel around in my pockets then she pulls out something. I hear her dying of laughter and once I stop at a red light I turn to her.

"A condom!" She puts the Magnum wrapper in the air.

I reach over to get it. "I keep one in every pants."

"Who's gonna fuck you in these pants?" She puts it back in my pocket still giggling.

I turn to her and stick my tongue out. Before I say something smart I catch myself and laugh along with her. Diamond shakes her head at me then looks forward.

"Go." She pointed up towards the green light.

I continued driving until I finally reach the place I was looking for. Diamond looks at me confused then chuckles. "You brought me to a bouncy house?"

I nod. "Yeah. It's fun."

"Ok let's go!" She hops out of the car then falls over herself. I jump out the car and run towards her as she lays on the concrete laughing her ass off. I raise my eyebrows at Diamond looking at her sideways.

"Your fucking pants are so long." she laughs.

I look at her legs and the fabric of the sweatpants covered her foot. I start laugh and help her crazy behind of the floor. She dust herself off then I go down on my knees to help.