My Back!

-Diamond's POV

It was time for my yearly ski lodge trip with my friends. It's always after Christmas and my dad pays for the whole thing so the parents are more willing to send there kids.

I could only invite three people since there is only four bedrooms in my dad's ski lodge. I called Tiffany and Nicki my close friends to come along. Heather was also coming so that's nice.

I was at the airport waiting for everyone. It was only five in the morning and I needed something to wake me up so I don't miss this dang flight.

I see Heather and smile instantly. Finally someone to talk to! I look behind her and there was Princeton with Jackson. I'm confused. Where is Nicki and Tiffany?

"Hey hoe!" Heather screams and jumps on me hugging me.

"Hi." I look back at the boys. "What are they doing here?"

Heather pulls away from me. "Tiffany and Nicki both couldn't go so I invited the boys. You don't mind do you?"

Yes I do mind! I mean this is my trip. My dad is paying for this so why is she the one making the choices?

"No, it's fine." I lie. "Your plane is about to board."

"Tickets!" Heather reminds me.

"Oh yeah!"

I take out the tickets. I give Heather hers and give Princeton Nicki's leaving Jackson with Tiffany's.

"Um the seats where booked a little late so everyone is sorta scattered everywhere." I explain so it's not a surprise when we get on the plan.

"Flight 32 is now boarding." the speaker says.

"Damn we that late." Jackson says.

I nod my head and we go over to the gate giving the lady our tickets. When we are on I'm in the back with Princeton but there is a guy siting between us. Jackson is in the front and Heather is wayyyyyy in the front.

"Excuse me can we switch seats?" I here Princeton say.

I turn my head and Princeton in now seating next to me. I smile at him. And he hands me some gum.

"Thank you."

He smiles. "Anytime."

While we were flying in the air me and Princeton were talking none stop. He was so funny and I almost forgot that since he has been with Heather all the time.

We were laughing at something he said and once we calmed down he turned to me.

"So what's up with you and Jackson?" Princeton turns to me.

I shrug. "Nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing." he adds.

I look down at my fingers. "Maybe it's something but I don't know what."

"Oh, so he didn't try anything at the party?"

I start laughing. "Why are you so nosey?"

Princeton pokes my side. "Come on you can tell me."

"I'm not gonna tell you Prince."

Princeton moves my hair off of my neck and brushes his finger tips over my skin.

"I guess he did something." He laughs. "You got a hickey."

I pull my hair forward covering it. "So."

"Come on. Alright if I guess can I know?"

I think about it the nod. "You can't tell anyone."

Princeton came up to my ear. "You tweaked on him."