Losing Some Purity

-Diamond's POV

I raise my eyebrow at him. "What um do you mean."

Shot I'm shaking. I haven't had my first kiss and he is trying to eat me out. This guy is nasty.

Jackson unbuttons my shorts. "You know what I mean."

I push him back and jump off his desk. "I have to go."

I start walking to the door while buttoning my shorts. Jackson grabs my hand. "I just want a taste Diamond."

"I can get you some food to taste then."

Jackson pulls me toward him until I fall into him. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Please?"

I shake my head. "No."

"Diamond just a taste, why you trippin."

I groan. "No Jackson."

He closes his eyes frustrated. "You know I'm trying to pleasure you right."

"Jac-"

"You haven't been eaten before have you?"

I shake my head no. "So can you not do it right now."

"Aww, your so innocent. Come on baby can I do it. I wanna be your first something."

I look in his pleading eyes. I stood there thinking. "...Ok."

He picks me up and jumps around with me. "You eat pineapples?"

"Yeah, there my favorite fruit. Why?"

His smile gets bigger. "Nothing just asking."

Jackson put me down on the edge of his bed and spreads my legs like he did when I was on the desk. He sits on the floor and goes on his knees.

"I don't know."

He goes over to his speaker and put on music. Our Love by The Weeknd comes on.

"Just relax." He says biting his lips looking at my shorts. "Your gonna love it."

Jackson starts to unbutton my pants. He pulls down the zipper and smiles when he sees my underwear. I grab onto my short and pull them up.

"I can't Jackson."

Jackson moves my hands. "I'm not gonna do you any harm Diamond. Promise. I won't tell anyone. What goes on in this room stays in here."

I just look at him not saying anything. He comes up and kisses my neck. Before I know it my underwear is around my ankles and Jackson goes back on the floor.

•••

Jackson get up and wipes his lips. He smiles at me.

"You taste so sweet." he licks his lips.

I'm about to gag I didn't wanna know that.

"Did it feel good?" he ask me while pulling up my pants.

I nod my head and look away from him. "So..."

Jackson laughs. "Its doesn't have to be weird around each other. I mean if you weren't as good as I thought you were gonna be then I would have quit a long time ago. Your the best I ever had!"

He sits on me once again making me lay down. He starts to tickle me and I laugh so much it hurts.

He stops then we both laugh uncontrollably. I roll over and see at wet spot.

"Oh my fucking gosh did I do that!" I mumble.

Jackson looks at me then to what I'm looking at.

"You messed up my sheets!" he screams in my face.

I cover my face frightened. "I'm sorry!"

Jackson moves my hands and he laughs. "I'm joking, I'm joking. It's fine."

"Really?"

He laughs at me. "Your new name is baby. Diamond your so innocent. You never watched porn or nothing?"

"EWW! No! That's disgusting."

"Ok don't watch it." he chuckles. "I don't want you traumatized."

"That gross Jackson."

He shrugs. "Porn is amazing! And your wetness on my sheets is more amazing!"

I laugh and push him away from me. "Your disgusting."

Jackson leans into my face slowly and I let him. Oh my am I about to have my first kiss! Eww he was just all in me. Whatever. I want my first kiss to be with him. He is a inch away from my face when my phone rings. Jackson backs up to let me answer my phone.

It was my dad. I click answer and put it to my ear. "Dad?"

"Hey baby girl. I need you home so we can work out your vacation. The people are here now."

"Ok, I'll be there just now."

"Alright bye sweet heart."

I hang up the phone. "I have to go Jackson."

He nods his head disappointed. I get up and walk to the door.

"Bye Baby."

I wave back to him and walk downstairs calling a taxi.

•_•_•_•_•

•Princeton's POV

I was watching tv thinking about Diamond at that party. I hope that nigga don't try nothing. Man I hate him with a passion!

There was a knock on my hotel door. I groan and get up to answer it. It was Heather. Damn.

I open the door for her. She smiles and hugs me. "Hey Princey."

"Hi Heather."

•Ten Minutes Later.

Heather was walking around my hotel room as laid on my bed watching tv. She was gong on and on about something and I haven't listened to a word she was saying. Until she said "Diamond" my head shot to her.

"Diamond is having a ski lodge trip. Do you wanna come?"

Heather always shows me off in front of Diamond. But this will be my chance to get with Diamond.

"Yeah, It sounds fun."

-_-_-_-_-

Diamond lost some of her purity. Smh.

Heather invited Princeton to the ski trip. What will happen?