Celebrity Dance Program

~Jacob's POV

I woke up with Heather in my arms. Why the fuck did I do this? It's like she had this power over me. It just something about the way she walks, the way she looks at me. I can't control it.

She wakes up and smiles at me. I was all the way at the other side of the bed, sitting up. I waved at her and she sat up.

"Morning boyfriend." She gives me a big hug.

I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Wait... I thought you said no one had to know about this."

"They don't. What you thought You could just leave me after this." she sounds hurt.

"No, no I just didn't know."

Heather starts to cry. I look at her awkwardly wondering if I should embrace her in a hug. I do it anyways and she cries in my chest.

Heather looks up at me. "Don't leave me Prince. I gave you what you wanted I just want someone to hold me."

I look down and feel bad. She looked so sad like a lost puppy. I kiss her forehead.

"Thanks for holding me."

She wipes her eyes and gets up to walk to her coat.

"No Heather... we can work."

Heather turns around with a huge smiles then runs to me hugging me. I hug her back.

I'm such an idiot! There is no chance with Diamond now. I can do this. I'll break up with Heather next week then talk to Diamond. I just feel like shit for doing this with Heather. I thought she was one of those girls who you fuck and go on like its nothing but I didn't think about her, or Diamond. Now I'm caught.

~Diamond's POV

I was walking through the halls of my school. I had to find the new dance class that I signed up for since my dad was upset at me for not having a after school activity other than volunteering.

It was hard finding it since all these people where rushing and pushing me. I bumped into this boy dropping my paper with the class number on it.

"My bad ma."

I look up and there was this boy with blonde hair on the top of his hair. His caramel skin was so beautiful.

"No it's my fault I wasn't paying attention." I try to pick up the paper but the whole bunch of students walk over it and in seconds it was gone.

"Damn I'm sorry." he says.

I brush my curled hair out my face. "Um do you know where the dance studio is?"

He smiles really big. "That the only place I know in this school, I'm guessing your in my class."

I shrug. "I'm not sure. Probably. I really don't know how it works here."

He leads me through the students until we get to this door. Before I can read the sigh he opens it and the first thing I see is a guy in a towel.

The boys go crazy asking why I was in there.

"My bad I forgot!" The boy yells.

He covers my eyes and leads me to where ever he is taking me. His hand drops and I was in a big room with like thirty other girls.

"Thanks." I say back to him.

The girls start going wild and screaming. I jump and go to the other side of the room scared for my life. These girls man. The boy leaves into another room and leaves me there with them. I know no one here and it sort of feels like my first day of school.

Everyone was talking and talking. I don't think I've ever seen any of these girls. I see girl walking in and out of this door. I go through the door and it was another room just like it. I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Diamond!" I turn to see my friend Amber.

"Hey."

She was smiling so big. "O.M.G I didn't know you danced!"

"I don't."

Her green eyes pop out of her head. "I can help you, like after class so you don't look like a fool."

I nod my head. "Please do."

We both laugh. "So what class are you in?"

I shrug. "I don't know? I didn't even know the dance program was this big."

"Well duh! This is a performing arts school. I mean I know you take art so you probably didn't know, and it's you first year so I'll cut you some slack."

I weakly smile. "I don't know what class I'm in. My dad sorta did this whole thing I don't know what the fuck is going on."

She grabs my hand then walks me over to the front of the class. There was three different list of papers. Amber scanned the list.

"Awww! Your not in my class your in Ray Ray's, class two. I'm in class one with Roc Royal, he's my manz." he smiles at the thought of him.

The bell rings and Amber pushes me out the door so I can go in my class but I only end up bumping into someone walking through the doorway.

"Damn I'm so clumsy!" I mumble under my breath.

The person chuckles and that's when I know its a guy. They always chuckle all cute.

I look up to Princeton. "What a surprise to see you here Ms. pee pee."

I laugh at that memory. "Yeah, my dad made me come."

"What class are you in?" he ask.

"Two, and I'm late. So are you. The bell just rung."

"Naw we good." he says.

I walk past him and go into the next studio.

"LATE!" This boy with two braids yells out in a Russian accent.

The whole class including the young guy laughs. I laugh to and stand next to some random girl.

"Naw I'm just playing but, My name is Ray Ray. Y'all probably know that. Um for like eight weeks me and my team are gonna teach y'all a hip hop dance then were gonna have a performance. We gon' be turnt up! So yeah we should get along great. If you need me to slow down, or you need to ask a question just yell out my name or something. Remember I'm the same age as you so don't think of me as some old bald dude that doesn't know what I'm talking about. So we good?"

We all shake our head. I'm super scared of this performance. What did my dad get me into?

"Alright let's start with warm ups." Ray Ray says.

Princeton comes through the door with a girl. Ray Ray and him talk glancing over to me every once and awhile.

"Diamond your in my class." Prince wells.

I pick up my bag and walk over to him.

"Don't miss me to much." Ray Ray says.

I laugh and walk with Princeton. The girl Princeton brought stayed in with Ray.

"So I maid me a switch. I hope you don't mind."

"No I'm fine."

Princeton opens the door for me and I walk in with all the girls looking at me. I quickly walk to the back corner of the class.

Princeton sits on the desk. Is this nigga my teacher? I guess he can dance but what is this?

"Welcome to Celebrity Dance Program!" Princeton said the same thing that Ray Ray said. They were gonna teach us for two months then we did a performance and that was that.

I can do this.

No I can't!

"Alright I don't like these lines. Everyone switch!" He says.

I stay my ass right in the back and everyone else switches.

"Aye I see you back there." he points to me. "Front and center."

I roll my eyes and bring myself to the front line right in the front. Princeton smiles.

"Alright let's starts stretching!"

~Two Hours Later

Everyone was leaving sweaty as hell. I was on the floor in the corner texting my mom.

"Hey you ok?" I turn to Princeton.

I shake my head no. "My crackhead mother won't pick up her phone."

He laughs. "I can drop you."

I turn to him smiling. "That be really nice. But will Heather be ok with it?"

"Why does it concern her."

I get up with my bag. "She's your girlfriend."

"Oh she told you."

I smile and nod. "Yeah I'm happy for you guys."

Lies! Damn Heather got me lying.

Princeton shoved his hands in his pockets. "Thanks. I can drive you, she doesn't control me."

Think again

"Ok thanks."

Princeton picks up my dance bag and throws it over his shoulder. We walk outside the schools into the parking lot. Heather was sitting on top of Princeton's car.

"Hi Heather." We both say.

Heather smiles. "Hey guys."

"What are you doing here?" Princeton ask Heather while unlocking his car.

"I wanted to see you." she goes over and hugs him. "Oh my gosh Diamond me and Princeton had the funniest time in the world last night. Like he is a gorilla man. Shit his thing is like two feet long."

I give a half smile as she burst out laughing. There is a loud honk behind me. I turn to see my mom in her car.

"I gotta go." I take my bag from Princeton and run to my moms car.

At least I didn't go on that date with him. I would have fallen for him then have him taken away. I guess I'll never find the one...

•~•~•~•~•