Tell Me You're Jealous

-Diamond's POV

Jackson comes over and sits between us. He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being grabby."

I shrug. "I already forgave you Jackson."

I look over Jackson's shoulder to see Heather and Princeton making out deeply. I close my eyes and breath, calming myself down. When I open them Jackson is looking at me confused.

"I uh have... breathing problems."

"Oh I get it." He nods awkwardly.

I nod my head then awkwardly look forward at the television. All I could hear was the heavy breathing, light moans, and gathering of saliva from the two of them.

Heather pulls away from him. "We just came back to get me different shoes. So bye."

Jackson sighs before getting up and following her outside. I keep looking at the tv. From the corner of my eye I see him wipe his lip from all of her spit. Since I was sitting with my feet on the couch he tugged at my leg. I take my feet down from the couch turning the tv up.

"Diamond!" He yells over the tv.

I look over to him innocently. "Yes?"

"Turn the tv down."

I turn it down to a regular mode. Then continue watching it. He moves closer to me then kisses my cheek. I screw my face up and wipe the wet spot that's on my skin.

"Aww Diamond's Jealous." Princeton teases.

I look back at the movie. "Am not."

Princeton lays down on my lap looking up at me with a cocky smile. "Ok then."

"Ok." I change my attention away from him looking at the tv screen once again.

I watch the movie in silence. Princeton's eyes were glued to me so I didn't wanna look at him but truthfully I wanted to laugh at his weirdness. I held my face straight until I couldn't anymore. I start laughing and look down to Princeton.

"Stop looking at me!" I plead.

Princeton chuckles. "You know we can have a threesome. Me, you and Heather."

"Shut up."

"Why don't you admit that you're jealous?"

"Because I'm not." I lie.

He gets up off my lap and pulls out his phone. "So you don't care if I called her to come back so we can have rough sex?"

I shake my head. "Nope. I'll just call Jackson."

Princeton smirks. "We playing hard ball?"

I nod my head. "I don't have to care about you till next year."

He chuckles. "New Years Eve joke. Nice."

Princeton pulls my leg up then pulls it to the other end of the couch. He swings his left leg over me sitting on my pelvises. I suddenly feel uncomfortable so my toes start to wiggle.

"Diamond if you tell me you don't want me to kiss her then I won't, just say it."

I shrug. "You do what you want I'll do what I want."

He leans down then kisses me. I kiss him back and he adds tongue. I'm completely uncomfortable now. Someone else's tongue is in my mouth. I start to force my back into the couch and he pulls away from me.

"No tongue?"

I shake my head. "No."

He laughs. "Imma teach you how to tongue kiss me."

"Ehh." I say awkwardly.

"When you're my girlfriend. Just wait on it. Are we playing?"

I nod my head with to much pride to say that'll get jealous. "Yes."

"First one to say they're jealous we both stop whatever we are doing. Alright."

I nod my head. "Fine."

"Like right then."

"Fine."

•••

Two hours later me and Princeton where having a conversation. My head was on his shoulder and I was playing with his hand.

"Your fingers are so cute." I look at how adorable they are.

"You're so cute." He kisses my head and I blush.

-Princeton's POV

I heard speaking and so did Diamond. We both got up and ran over to the doorway. Heather and Jackson were surprised but I didn't care. Diamond jumped on Jackson and kissed him. I stared at her for a minute feeling the jealousy coming up. I'm starting to regret this game. I kiss Heather trying to get my mind off of Diamond but once you go Diamond you never go back.

One of my eyes were open so I could supervise there kissing. Jackson grab her ass as they kissed. Diamond moaned lightly and her voice sounded to sexy right there.

All of a sudden Jackson and Diamond were going up the stairs. That instantly got me mad since I knew Jackson would try to complete his plan right now. But I'm gonna wait till Diamond comes to me. I know she is nervous.

I picked Heather up which took a lot of work and walked her upstairs. I passed the room but before I could look in the door slammed in my face. This whole time I was kissing Heather so I was relieved to lay her down on the bed.

•••

I looked at the clock and it was fifteen minutes in. Diamond still didn't come to the door. Heather already removed her shirt and I'm wondering how far Diamond is.

I get off of Heather and run out the room. This was a dumb idea. I open the door to see Diamond laying on the bed with her eyes popped out of her head. She was shirtless in a blue lace bra. Jackson was standing in front of her stripped in only boxers on. His area was facing her and her eyes were glued on it.

"I'm jealous." I say in a mumble.

Jackson turns around with a high ass boner. I almost gagged.

Diamond get up and runs over to me. She jumps on me wrapping her legs around me tightly. I walk out of the room then go downstairs into the basement as she say "eww" over and over again.

I set her down on the couch and she wraps her arms around herself. "Why didn't you come get me!"

"Why didn't you come get me!"

Diamond lays flat on the couch with her face buried in the cushion. "Why that fuck was his thing all up! That was disgusting!"

I laugh at her happy she didn't do anything that bad. "Damn Diamond."

"Don't talk to me I'm mad at you."

I go over and sit next to her. "Why you mad. You wanted to play."

"But you knew I was jealous!"

"You knew I would be jealous." She can't put all the blame on me.

Diamond gets up and stares at me. "We aren't even together."

"Yet!"

Diamond laughs lightly. "Can you pass me that blanket I'm sort of exposed."

I nod my head even though I was upset since she was covering her beautiful body. Diamond wraps it around her.

"Let's figure things out in California." Diamond says.

I nod my head and we can hear them coming down the stairs. Diamond steps away from me then wraps the blanket more around herself.

•*•*•*•*•*

Comment and vote!

Thank you readers!!!