First Date

-Diamond's POV

Princeton was on my laptop at my desk looking something. I was on my bed going through my pictures. I look at the time wondering when I'm gonna be able to get ready.

"Diamond I think... that we should go do something fancy since it's our first date." Princeton says.

"Yeah that'd be nice. Princeton?"

He turns to me. "Yeah baby?"

I smile slightly from the "baby". I like name. It's way better when he says that anyways.

"When am I gonna be able to get ready."

He raises his eyebrows. "Ohhhh you want me to leave! Am I bothering you?"

I laugh. "Yes you are now leave man."

He gets up and grabs his phone off the desk. Princeton walks towards me and I look at him as he stands over me.

"You not gonna walk me to the door?" Princeton jokes.

I get up with a big dramatic sigh. "Fine."

We both laugh while going down the stairs. Princeton wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I blushed. I love when he kisses me.

We finally reached the door. Princeton licked his lips and bite his lip in a sexual manner.

"I'll pick you up in two hours." He explains. "Then we can go on the date."

I nod my head agreeing with him. "Cool."

Someone clears there voice behind me. I turn my head and my dad was standing on the stairs with his hands crossed. I let go of Princeton's hand and he puts them in his pockets.

"Good afternoon sir." Princeton walks over to the stairs.

I could tell Princeton was nervous by his body language. His shoulders were tensed up and he walked to my dad like a penguin. My dad looked him up and down.

"Diamond who is this?"

I look at Princeton then back at my dad. "He's my friend."

Princeton turn back to me but I ignore him. "Ok. He should leave now." My dad says.

I nod my head then my dad goes back upstairs. Princeton walks over to me in a hurry.

"I thought we were dating." Princeton says like I don't already know.

I look down nervously. "I don't know how to tell my dad that."

He sighs lightly. I curl my toes in my fuzzy pink socks. Princeton pulls my chin up and wraps his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"I'll make your dad love me no worries." Princeton leans his forehead on mine.

"I hope so."

He pecks my lips then looks me in the eye. "Don't worry be happy." Princeton sings like the commercial.

I laugh then push him off of me. He takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

"I'll see you later Princess."

I smile even harder. "I'll see you Princeton."

He walks out the door and I turn around pressing my back against the door. I blush and squeal with happiness. Princeton just had this thing about him. I can't!

---

I sat in my room getting ready for me and Princeton's date. I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling. I put in my diamond earrings then hop out of my makeup chair and go to the full body mirror. I start twirling in the mirror happy with my outfit. I wore a blue dress with strappy heels and accessorized to the right amount.