The Great Friends

-Diamond's POV

Me and Amber got ready for their concert. The guys were already at the venue getting dressed and stuff like that. Amber was looking for a top to wear and I was already changing.

"Hey what was up with Princeton?"

I turn to her confused. "What do you mean exactly?"

"His eyes were all puffy and red when me and Roc came in."

I sigh and sit down on the bed. "We broke up... like officially. I know I said I was going to work it out it out with him but I told him I needed space."

She gasp dramatically and jumps on the bed. "Noooooo!"

I put my hands on her shoulder calming her down. "Calm down."

"No you guys are meant to be together. I mean you guys love each other. You're like the model couple for MB. WHAT HAPPEN!"

"I can't be with him right now."

Amber shakes her head. "No Diamond, that wasn't the plan girl. Take him back."

"Listen I'm fine. We're friends."

She raises a eyebrow. "'Friends' you guys are 'friends' bullshit. Friends don't know each others turn ons and how they like to be fucked."

I push her and laugh. "Well me and Princeton are just special friends then."

"They call them friends with benefits."

I put my hand up stopping her, "We don't have benefits."

She rolls her eyes. "Not yet."

-Princeton's POV

Me and the boys were getting ready back stage and I was telling them about the Diamond situation. I can't keep this from my guys. I might cry like a bitch but I gotta get this stuff out.

"... So she said she needed space and wouldn't take me back currently." I finished up my story.

"Damnnnnnn!" Ray says from across the room. "You got rejected."

"Thanks Ray. I just broke up with my girlfriend and you make a joke." I get defensive.

He gets all bugged eyed and steps back. "I'm sorry man. Listen in two weeks you guys will be back together."

"It's not like that man."

EJ comes over and rubs my shoulder roughly. "Dude calm down if it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be."

"But we are meant to be." I push him off of me.

Roc turns to me and shrugs. "I don't know what to tell you but just make sure to take care of your shit. If you messed up make it right you know. Diamond loves you and you love her so make it right for the both of y'all."

"Thanks Roc. You're the only nigga in here that has sense."

EJ and Ray groan. I ignore them and continue talking to Roc. He told me Amber was pregnant. I was shocked at that news and I could tell Roc was scared. He's the youngest out of all of us and has to grow up the fastest.

The knock on the door made all of us boys straighten up. Keisha invited all of our girlfriends to Jamaica as a reward for working so hard. I played with my Afro to make it look nice, Ray straightened out his bun, EJ pulled on his clothes and Roc put on his shades.

"COME IN!" Our deep loud voices all yelled at once.

All of us stared at the door as they creeped open the door. Diamond was the first one to come through the door and after I saw her I didn't see anyone else. When she saw me standing in the corner her smile raised and she ran over to me wrapping her little arms around me. She pulled away suddenly right when I was about to wrap my arms around her.